Ketron Electric Scooter Dealership- Eligibility, Requirements, Cost, Profits, Applying Process, Contact Details
Do you want to become a dealers or a franchise of a popular brand in India? Are you planning to start a e-vehicle dealership in your location? Want to take up a business with a World-class brand in the two wheeler industry? So, choosing Ketron Electric Scooter Dealership would be a great option. In this article we discuss about getting Ketron Electric Scooter Dealership, investment, commission, applying process, documents required and much more.
Electric vehicle demand increasing day by day all over the world. Especially in India electric vehicles getting popular after a huge hike in petrol and diesel prices. People now prefer electric 2 wheeler and 4 wheeler as compared to petrol vehicles.
Within few years the number of electric vehicle manufacturing companies are increased very fast in India. Like many other countries, Ketron also comes in the electric vehicle manufacturing field.
Ketron company having a very remarkable past in India. Most of their products like vehicle batteries are much popular as compared to any other company product. Their products are also reliable and used in every house of India.
Now this company decided to try their hand in electric two-wheeler manufacturing. Due to their good reputation in the market, they will get a good response in the upcoming years.
Also Read: Ola Electric Scooter Dealership
Also Read: Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter
Ketron Electric Vehicles Company Details:
|Industry||Electric Vehicle, Electronics goods|
|CEO||Anisha Rahaman Sayed, Ritu Gupta and Sachin Agarwal|
Why Should You Choose Ketron Electric Vehicles ?
- Affordable Operative Cost
- Brand Value and Brand Equity
- Best Warranty/Services Policies
- Vehicle Identification
- Second-Hand Value
- Relative Advantages
Indian Ev 2 Wheeler Industry:
- EV is Excellent economical alternative to fuel vehicles.
- FDI inflows in the automobile sector stood at US$ 85 billion (Rs.156000000000) (1.56 Lakh Cr).
- India also has a significant cost advantage that attract investment in the sector.
- India is expected to become a leader in shared mobility by 2030, providing opportunities for electric.
- 20000000 (2cr) TW sold every year in India. Approx. 18900000 (189 lakh) E2W to be sold annually by 2025, Business opportunity worth 1,228,500,000,000.
- Government is pushing EV in a manner never seen before, large use of EV will not only help a better climate but also save huge amount of fuel.
Indian EV 2 wheeler Market:
2 Wheelers are expected to be one of the early adopters of electrification. High vehicle utilization and easy home or work place charging would drive the uptake in the commercial 2W segment.
Projected Explosive Growth in Electric 2W (Based on government roadmap)
- 1.26 Lacs :Electric 2W sales on Road (2019)
- 189 Lacs: Electric 2W Sales in Year (2025)
Current Two Wheeler Sales in India – 20 Million
- All new 2W sales of less than 150cc to be Electric 2W by 2025.
- 35% of all vehicles to be electric by 2030.
- All new vehicles sales to be 100% pure Electric by 2047.
Also Read: Hero MotoCorp Franchise
Also Read: OKAYA Electric Scooter Dealership
Indian Govt Promoting EVS:
- Centre plans one EV station at each of 69,000 petrol pumps.
- India plans $4.6 billion in incentives for battery makers in EV push.
- GST rate reduction from 12% to 5%.
- Additional income tax deduction of Rs 1.5 lakh On the interest paid on loans taken to purchase EVs.
- Many State Govt grants 100% vehicle tax waiver to EV’s.
- Big companies like Amazon going the EV
Basic Criteria for the Ketron Electric Scooter Dealership:
- Age should be minimum 21 years.
- Should be Graduate.
- Should have capacity to 20 lakh to 30 lakh.
- Experience in relevant products.
- Should have space for Godown 500 sqft.
- You should have 2000 sqft area(1000 sqft for showroom and 1000 for service Center).
- Ability of Management/Supervision.
Note: Area should be at Ground Floor and Frontage for showroom (Minimum) 30 ft.
Investment for the Ketron Electric Scooter Dealership:
The Investment details are given below is for a Big showroom:
- Godown/ Space for showroom/service center= 10 Lac
- Interior Infrastructure: 10 Lac
- Initial Stock (50 Bikes) = 60 Lac
- Spare Parts for Service Bike = 50 k
- Working Capital = 15 -20 Lac
- Computer System, Printer, Internet Connectivity, Phones & Staff Dress = 3 Lac.
- License fee: 50,000
Total investment Required 15 Lac – 20 Lac
Gross Profit Margin on the 3 wheeler(EV): 17k – 18k on MRP
Gross Profit Margin on the 2 wheeler(EV): 7K – 8K on MRP
Space Required for the Ketron Electric Scooter Dealership Showroom:
If you want to open Ketron Electric Scooter Dealership then you need Total Area of 1,500 Sq. Ft. In which for Showroom 700 Sq. Ft., Workshop 300 Sq. Ft, warehouse 500 Sq. Ft. But if you want to open your showroom then you may need more space.
Ketron Electric Scooter Dealership Showroom Expenses:
|SlNo.||Particulars of Expenses||Amount|
|2.||Electricty (Showroom) & Internet Bill||5000|
Also Read: Hero Electric Dealership
Also Read: Ather Electric Scooter Dealership
Ketron Company Product & Details:
Documents & License:
- Personal Documents like Aadhar card, Pan Card, Voter ID
- Email, Contact no., Passport size pic
- Address Proff (Electricity Bill)
- ITR for Last 2 years
- Commercial space paper (1000 sqft)
- Experience of Business (If applicable)
- Business Registration
- Udhyam registration
- EPF & ESIC
- Establishment License
- GST Registration
- Electricity Permission (for transformer)
Earning from Ketron Dealership showroom:
The earning from Ketron Dealership are described below:
If you sale 5 nos of 3 Wheeler(EV) in a month.
Then Per Month Revenue will be = 1,30,000 X 5 (No. of 3 wheeler sell per month)
Per Month Revenue will be = 6,50,000/-
Then per month margin will be= 1,00,000
If you sale 10 nos of EV scooter in a month.
Then per month margin will be = 7,000 * 10 = 70,000
Total Earning from Ketron Electric showroom will be =1,70,000.
Earning from Service Center:
In service center, you use Ketron spare parts of Rs 1, 00,000/- per month.
Then Profit margins on Parts will 17% – 25%
Gross Profit will be: 1,00,000/- X 20%
Gross Profit per month will be = 20,000/-
Total Gross Profit of Showroom & Service Center = Gross Profit of Showroom + Gross profit of Service center
Total Gross Profit of Showroom & Service Center = 1, 70,000 + 20,000
Total Gross Profit of Showroom & Service Center= 1, 90,000 /-
- Extra Income through Financier.
- Achieved monthly Sales Target.
- Order of Parts exceeded of Rs 5 Lac per month etc
Profits of Ketron Electric Scooter Dealers:
- Bikes Commission
- Instant Discount by company whenever Bike Orders by cash
- Extra Accessories
- Finance (4%)
- Extra Bonus for Sales target Achieve in sales & Service
- Insurance Agent Commission
How to apply for the Ketron Electric Scooter Dealership ?
To apply for the Ketron Electric Scooter Dealership, you have to follow some steps which is given below:
- For the dealership you have to visit its official website: Click Here
- Click on the above link.
- Fill all the the required details.
- After submitting all the details, you’ll get a call from company executive.
- Once you get a call from the company, you’ll get all the details.
Also Read: Joy Electric Scooter Dealership
Also Read: Techo Electra Electric Scooter Dealership
Ketron Electric Scooter Dealership Contact / Enquiry Details
Phone: 1800 270 9001
F.A.Q(Frequently asked question):
Q. What is the investment cost for the Ketron Electric Scooter Dealership ?
Ans: If you want to open Ketron electric vehicle showroom of 2 wheeler and 3 wheeler then the franchise cost is approximately Rs 20 to 30 Lakh rupees.
Q. Is electric bike dealership profitable?
Ans: Yes. its Profits & Margin is really high and it is one of the best investment opportunities for the new entrepreneurs and for individuals who want to start up a 2 & 3- wheeler electric dealership business. And In coming era there will be high demand of electric vehicle.
Q. What is the difference between electric scooter and electric bike?
Ans: Electric scooters are non-geared two-wheeler that work like a regular scooter but run on electricity. The components and other electrical parts all covered that give the rider an extra layer of safety, on every route.
Q. Total Investment for Ketron Electric Scooter Dealership in India ?
Ans: If you want to take Ketron Electric Scooter Dealership in your area then. You need approximate INR 20 lakhs – 30 lakh to start. Depends on your location that any other dealer is already available or not. If available then you can start with low investment as sub- dealers.
Q. Does I need to have a driving licence or any official documents to use this on road ?
Ans: No, our scooters do not warrant any official papers or license issue by the road authorities.
Q. Does Ketron electric scooter need registration?
Ans: Ketron Electric Scooter hasn’t launched yet. Moreover, you need no license or registration in India for the electric scooters that have their top speed capped at 25 km per hour or has a motor of 250 W or lower. However, the Ketron Electric Scooter is powered by a 6000 W Hub Motor, thus requiring license and registration.
Q. Can I wash my electric vehicle ?
Ans: Yes, you can wash your E-Vehicle with water but NO high pressure should be used.
Q. How can I apply for Ketron Electric scooter Dealership?
Ans: All the information is given above. You can call on number: 1800 270 9001 . Or you can visit its official website for more details: click here.
If you need any help from our team then please fill the contact form our team will contact you soon. And if you like this post then please share this post.