Mahindra First Choice Franchise: Details Information about Eligibility, Benefits, Cost, Profit, and Applying Process
India is a big market for vehicles. The automobile sector is developing very fast and it is rising day by day. India is now the world’s third-biggest automobile market. It is assumed that India will become the number 2 car sales market in India. India is one of the world’s largest two-wheeler’s market. Most of the Indian ride bike and it is easy to maintain and convenient.
Two-wheelers and four-wheelers both require proper maintenance. Mahindra First Choice gives servicing of both two-wheelers and four-wheelers. Mahindra First Choice is a pre-owned vehicle company in India. It is well established and popular in India deals in used cars and bikes. From past few years Mahindra First Choice has been providing the best service to its customers.
It also provides franchise to expand its business. Many people want to make their career in this field by taking Mahindra First Choice’s franchise. In this blog we are going to provide the details about it and give information how to start Mahindra First Choice franchise in India. Keep reading the blog to know more.
About Company Details:
Mahindra First Choice is India’s biggest pre-owned vehicle store with 500+ outlets in 270+ cities in India. Mahindra group was established in 1945 as a steel trading company. They first manufactured Jeep in 1947, it was the first vehicle manufactured by the company. Mahindra First Choice is a part of the Mahindra Group with a yearly sales turnover of more than US $16.5 billion.
There are more than 180,000 workers in 100 countries all over the world. Through Mahindra First Choice, the company plans to set up almost 1800 Mahindra Best Choice outlets all over India. The company offers to the customer a wide range of certified and warranted used cars.
Read More: Hero Motocorp Dealership
Read More: How to apply for the TVS Dealership ?
Benefits of taking Mahindra First Choice Franchise:
If you are thinking of owning its franchise then you must know its benefits, why you should take Mahindra First Choice’s franchise. Some benefits are given below-
- Brand value- Mahindra First Choice is a subsidiary company of Mahindra group. Mahindra is one of the leading automobile company and people also have trust on its subsidiary company. So, it has a strong brand value in the market.
- Provides dual servicing- People need not go two different places for their car and bike servicing. It provides both two-wheelers and four-wheelers servicing under one roof. So it is very convenient for the client.
- Affordable price- The service provided by the Mahindra First Choice is about 20% cheaper than other authorized service So people prefer to choose it.
- Transparency- The Company at first thoroughly checks the vehicle of the client then they inform the vehicle owner about the trouble and how much time it will take for maintenance.
- Best service- The Company provides the best service to its client. After getting the best quality service the client always choose Mahindra First Choice. The clients are fully satisfied with the service. The company also offers some useful packages to the client.
- Online booking- Client need not run to the workshop for their vehicle maintenance. The client can book for maintenance or repairing through online booking option. It is easier for the client.
- Pick & drop facility- The Company picks your car from your doorstep and after servicing and repairing will drop your car safely at your home. It makes the life of the client simple.
- 24*7 Roadside assistance- Mahindra First Choice helps all time roadside assistance. It also helps over the phone, helps in towing cars, and helps in unlocking the car if the key is misplaced and many more services all over the India.
Mahindra First Choice Franchise Business Model:
Mahindra First Choice is a well-known brand in the automobile industry, providing services such as buying and selling used cars, car servicing, and financing. The company offers franchise opportunities who want to open a Mahindra First Choice franchise in their cities. If you are planning to be a franchise partner of Mahindra First Choice then you should know its franchise models. The Mahindra First Choice offers two types of franchise business models for the interested candidates which are-
- Mahindra First Choice Services
- Mahindra First Choice Wheels.
In the Mahindra First Choice Wheels franchise model, you will own a pre-owned car showroom where you will buy and sell used cars. It requires some investment in inventory, as well as the cost of setting up and maintaining the showroom. The investment required for this franchise model may vary depending on the location, size of the showroom, and some other factors.
On the other hand, the Mahindra First Choice Services franchise model focuses on establishing a service center for the brand. It requires investment for equipment, tools, and necessary products for car servicing and maintenance. The investment required for this franchise model may also vary depending on the location, size of the service center, and some other factors.
For more information about the Mahindra First Choice Franchise business model, we always recommend to contact to the company directly.
Eligibility for Mahindra First Choice Franchise:
If you are an aspirant of Mahindra First Choice franchise then you must fulfill the following criteria-
- The candidate must be at least 21 years old.
- The candidate must follow the brand’s guidelines.
- He must be passionate about the business and can feel proud to be a part of Mahindra Group.
- He must have prior experience in Automobile sector.
Read More: Cars 24 Franchises Cost in India
Read More: KTM Dealership/KTM Sports Bike Dealership
Requirements for Mahindra First Choice Franchise:
Before planning to own the Mahindra First Choice franchise you should know its franchise requirements. The requirements are given below-
- The initial investment of any franchise model ranges from 30- 50 lakhs.
- The minimum area require for the showroom is 1000 square foot with 15 foot front.
- The area must have enough parking for at least 15-20 cars.
- The store must have sufficient space for reception, billing counter, car display area etc.
- The franchise owner and its staffs must go through the training program conducted by the Company.
- You must be capable to handle automobile business, staffs and the client.
Investment Required for Mahindra First Choice Franchise:
If you want to open a Mahindra First Choice franchise, then it is important to know that Mahindra First Choice has two types of franchise models and the investment is depending upon the type of model. Here from the reliable sources we will provide you an average initial investment amount. The amount varies from 30-50 lakhs if you own anyone of the franchise model, but it may vary depending on the location and the size of the store.
This investment covers the cost of setting up the store, equipment, and inventory, as well as the franchise fee. The franchise fee ranges from Rs. 5-10 lakhs, depending on the location. When you talk to the concern team they will disclose the exact amount of a particular franchise model.
So we always recommend to contact to the company directly to know about the investment .
Space Required for the Mahindra First Choice Franchise:
The space required for a Mahindra First Choice franchise will depend on the franchise model you choose. Mahindra First Choice has two types of business models.
- Mahindra First Choice Wheels franchise: This model requires a showroom space to display the pre-owned cars that will be bought and sold. The size of the showroom will depend on the number of cars you plan to display and the location of the franchise. The basic and minimum space required for the showroom space can range from 500 square feet to 2000 square feet with 15 foot front area. The space must have capacity of 15-20 cars parking. The space should cover reception, billing area.
- Mahindra First Choice Services franchise: This model requires a service center where cars will be serviced and maintained. The size of the service center will depend on the number of bays you plan to have. The basic and minimum space required for this model can range from 1200 square feet to 5000 square feet. The space should cover a reception area, office, and restroom facilities.
The following are the documents that Mahindra First Choice needs in order to evaluate your ability to open a profitable franchise.
- Proprietors Aadhaar copy
- Proprietors/Business PAN card copy
- Photograph, Phone number, Email id
- Proprietors/Business Address proof
- GST Registration certificate
- NOC of unit/shop
- Unit/shop address proof
- Franchise agreement
- Trade Certificate
- Trade License
- EPF & ESIC Registration
Profit Margin of Mahindra First Choice Franchise:
When we discuss the profit margin of Mahindra First Choice then you must consider few things those are- franchise model, location, market demand, competition, and operating costs etc. Generally speaking, however, Mahindra First Choice franchises tend to have a good profit margin due to the brand’s reputation and customer base. As we know there is two franchise model:
In the Mahindra First Choice Wheels franchise model, the profit margin will depend on the markup on the pre-owned cars that are bought and sold. The profit margin can also be affected by factors such as the cost of maintaining the showroom and staffing expenses.
In the Mahindra First Choice Services franchise model, the profit margin will depend on factors such as the pricing strategy for services offered, the volume of customers, and the cost of maintaining the service center and equipment.
So it is little tough to provide the exact profit margin of the franchise. Here we are going to provide you few data from various reliable sources-
|Revenue in Lakhs
|Net Income in Lakhs
After the deduction of all expenses from the total sales the net income is given above. The income is gradually increasing year wise and the franchise gain a handsome profit. To maximize the profit margin of your Mahindra First Choice franchise, it’s important to carefully manage expenses, maintain high standards of customer service, and develop effective marketing strategies to attract more customers.
Read More: How to Open Hyundai Dealership Showroom ?
Mahindra First Choice Franchise Training:
Mahindra First Choice always stays beside its partners and trains them enough to run the business efficiently and smoothly. The company training to their franchise includes following skills-
- Understand the demand of used cars.
- Calculation of used cars purchasing price.
- Calculation of projected refurbishment expenses.
- How to check cars documents.
- Calculating the procurement price.
- Explaining price brochures and negotiation of price to seller.
- Rules concerning of transfer of insurance, NCB, city wise tax/octroi.
- Calculation for the car registered outside the state.
- Understanding the loan process.
- Knowledge about the auctions related to disposal of repossessed cars by bank or NBFC.
- Understand the automobile marketing skills.
How to Apply For the Mahindra First Choice Franchise ?
If you want to apply for the Mahindra First Choice franchise and don’t know how to apply then follow the steps-
- At first visit the site, here you can go to the “Partner With Us” option, present in the header part of the website.
- You can also click on this shortcut link- https://www.mahindrafirstchoice.com/partner-with-us
- After click on the “ Contact us for the franchise option” a franchise application form will appear.
- Fill-up the basic details and submit the form.
- After submission of franchise application form the concern team will contact you and guide about everything.
- After completing the process the candidate must go through the training program conducted by the company.
Before applying for the Mahindra First Choice franchise make sure that there should not be existing franchise in your location. In this case you cannot open for the Mahindra First Choice franchise in your location.
Mahindra First Choice Franchise Contact Details:
If you have any query related Mahindra First Choice franchise then you may contact to the company via given details as I’ve mentioned below:
Office Address- Mahindra First Choice Wheels Ltd, 602, 6th Floor, Tower – B, Embassy 247, Vikhroli (West) Mumbai – 400083
Email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number – (022) 33201800/ 1800-419-4800
Mahindra First Choice is a subsidiary company of Mahindra Group. It deals in used cars sale and purchase and maintenance service. The company plans to expand its business network through its franchise. The company provides many benefits to the franchise owner. The aspirants may apply for the franchise but before planning to go for a franchise you must take enough knowledge for the company, its limitations and challenges. In this blog we have tried to provide you adequate information, for more details you can visit the official site of Mahindra First Choice.
Read More: Greaves Auto Dealership
Read More: Atul Auto Dealership
FAQ(Frequently Asked Question):
Q. What is Mahindra First Choice franchise ?
Ans: Mahindra First Choice is a franchise model offered by the Mahindra group that allows entrepreneurs to own and operate a pre-owned car showroom or a service center for the brand.
Q. Is Mahindra First Choice a profitable franchise ?
Ans: Yes of course you can own any of franchise out of two business models. The profit depends upon how you manage your business.
Q. What is the Mahindra First Choice Franchise Cost ?
Ans: The cost of Mahindra First Choice franchise depends upon many factors. Generally it ranges from 30-50 lakhs.
Q. What is the expected return on investment (ROI) for a Mahindra First Choice franchise ?
Ans: The ROI for a Mahindra First Choice franchise will depend on several factors such as location, market demand, competition, and operating costs. Generally, Mahindra First Choice franchises have a good profit margin and can provide a reasonable ROI.
Q. What is Mahindra First Choice Wheels ?
Ans: Mahindra First Choice Wheels is a business model where the company deals in multi branded used cars. The company sales and purchases used cars at fare prices.
Q. What is Mahindra First Choice Services ?
Ans: Mahindra First Choice Services is another business model of Mahindra First Choice. It deals in all types of two-wheelers and four-wheelers vehicles servicing, maintenance and repairing. It also provides franchise to interested candidates.
Q. Where is the Head Office of Mahindra First Choice Wheels and what is its address ?
Ans: Here is the Mahindra First Choice Wheels Head Office-
Mahindra First Choice Wheels’s headquarters is located at 3rd Floor, Hi-Tech Plaza, Plot No. 46/28-B, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri(E), Mumbai.
Q. How to apply for the Mahindra First Choice Franchise ?
Ans: To apply for the Mahindra First Choice Franchise you have to visit its official website to fill a franchise form. After successful submission of the form they will contact you within a week.
We hope you enjoyed reading this blog article on Mahindra First Choice Franchise Cost in India. For additional useful articles like this, keep visiting YMW Solutions.
The contents, services, and information offered on this website are given “as is” and “as available” without any explicit or implied warranties or representations. The sole purpose of the YMW Solution blogs is to have instructive discussions about business, startups, and franchises. Only broad informational purposes are served by the content and information provided here. Before relying on the information to make any legal, financial, or business decisions, consult a specialist.
You should only use this material at your own risk. The website’s misleading, erroneous, or incomplete information is not the responsibility of YMW Solution. Despite all efforts to guarantee that the content on this website is current, pertinent, and correct. YMW Solution disclaims all responsibility for the accuracy, usefulness, and completeness of the information, products, services or associated images on the website for any reason.