RAFT Motors Electric Bike Dealership- Basic Criteria, Documents & License, Investment, Profit, How to apply and all details
Do you want to become a dealers or a franchise of a popular brand in India? Are you planning to start a e-vehicle dealership in your location? Want to take up a business with a World-class brand in the two wheeler industry? So, choosing RAFT Motors Electric Bike Dealership would be a great option. In this article we discuss about getting Raft Motors Electric Bike Dealership, investment, commission, applying process, documents required and much more.
Raft Motors to be No. 1 Electric Vehicle Company by delivering economic, smart, innovative, stylish, comfortable and energy-efficient electric vehicles and set benchmark of eco-friendly technology for the Future Generations to follow. To be the Leader in vast EV Segment by 2025 with our presence all over India and Abroad with consistent focus on Quality and Skilled Services to our Clients and create employment through our Electric Vehicle Training Modules.
Raft Motors have its presence in 380+ Locations in India. It has a Visions to have it Presence in very District of India.
Raft Motors Company Details :
|Industry||Motor vehicle manufacturing & Distribution|
|Founder & Years||Parivesh Shukla and Rakesh Salve, 2017|
|Headquarters||Vasai , Maharashtra|
Indian Ev 2 Wheeler Industry:
- EV is Excellent economical alternative to fuel vehicles.
- FDI inflows in the automobile sector stood at US$ 85 billion (Rs.156000000000) (1.56 Lakh Cr).
- India also has a significant cost advantage that attract investment in the sector.
- India is expected to become a leader in shared mobility by 2030, providing opportunities for electric.
- 20000000 (2cr) TW sold every year in India. Approx. 18900000 (189 lakh) E2W to be sold annually by 2025, Business opportunity worth 1,228,500,000,000.
- Government is pushing EV in a manner never seen before, large use of EV will not only help a better climate but also save huge amount of fuel.
Indian EV 2 wheeler Market:
2 Wheelers are expected to be one of the early adopters of electrification. High vehicle utilization and easy home or work place charging would drive the uptake in the commercial 2W segment.
Projected Explosive Growth in Electric 2W (Based on government roadmap)
- 1.26 Lacs :Electric 2W sales on Road (2019)
- 189 Lacs: Electric 2W Sales in Year (2025)
Current Two Wheeler Sales in India – 20 Million
- All new 2W sales of less than 150cc to be Electric 2W by 2025.
- 35% of all vehicles to be electric by 2030.
- All new vehicles sales to be 100% pure Electric by 2047.
Indian Govt Promoting EVS:
- Centre plans one EV station at each of 69,000 petrol pumps.
- India plans $4.6 billion in incentives for battery makers in EV push.
- GST rate reduction from 12% to 5%.
- Additional income tax deduction of Rs 1.5 lakh On the interest paid on loans taken to purchase EVs.
- Many State Govt grants 100% vehicle tax waiver to EV’s.
- Big companies like Amazon going the EV
Basic Criteria for the Raft Motors Electric Bike Dealership:
- Age should be minimum 26 years.
- Should be Graduate.
- Should have minimum investment capacity to 15 Lakh to 1 crore.
- Experience in relevant products.
- Should have space for Godown 2000 sqft.
- You should have 1500 sqft area(1000 sqft for showroom and 500 for service Center).
- Ability of Management/Supervision.
Note: Area should be at Ground Floor and Frontage for showroom (Minimum) 20 ft.
Raft Motors Searching for:
- C&F (10 District)
- State Distributorship
This company has so many product related to electric vehicle industry such as battery, charging solution, Merchandise, Vehicle etc. You can visit the categories which is given below:
Investment for the Raft Motors Electric Bike Dealership:
The Investment details are given below is for a Big showroom:
- Deposit for Space of Showroom & Workshop: 2 Lac (If space is owned then Nil)
- Dealership Processing fee with welcome kit: 50,000 /Rs 25000
- Spare Parts: 1 Lac
- Minimum Initial Stock (12 e Bikes) = 8 Lac – 10 Lac (if you take initial stock 30 nos. then consider 21 lac)
- Working Capital = 5 Lac
- Computer System, Printer, Internet Connectivity, Phones & Staff Dress = 1
- License fee: 10,000
Total Investment 20 Lakh (Approximate)
Space Required for the Raft Motors Electric Bike Dealership Showroom:
If you want to open Raft Motors Electric Bike Dealership then you need Total Area of 1,500 Sq. Ft. In which for Showroom 700 Sq. Ft., Workshop 300 Sq. Ft, warehouse 500 Sq. Ft. But if you want to open your showroom then you may need more space.
Documents & License:
- Personal Documents like Aadhar card, Pan Card, Voter ID
- Email, Contact no., Passport size pic
- Address Proff (Electricity Bill)
- ITR for Last 3 years
- Commercial space paper (4000 sqft)
- Experience of Business (Mandatory)
- Business Registration
- Udhyam registration
- EPF & ESIC
- Establishment License
- GST Registration
- Electricity Permission
Commission on per Bikes & other incomes:
There is 10% -12% (Gross commission)
Commission on accessories: 25% -30% on MRP (Net Profit)
If you will sell 25 e-bike in a month.
Average profit will be = 5500 per e-bike
Then total gross profit will be = 5500X 25 = 1,37,500/-
Profit of Dealers:
- Bikes Commission
- Bike Ordered Instant Discount by company
- Extra Accessories
- Finance (4%)
- Extra Bonus for Sales target Achieve in sales & Service
- Insurance Agent Commission
Raft Motors electric Bike Showroom Expenses:
|SlNo.||Particulars of Expenses||Amount|
|2.||Electricty (Showroom) & Internet Bill||5000|
Net Profit= Gross Profit- Expenses = 1, 37,500 – 53,000.
Total Net Profit from showroom will be = 84,500/-
How to Apply for the Raft Motors Electric Bike Dealership ?
To apply for the Raft Motors Electric Bike Dealership, you have to follow some steps which is given below:
- For the dealership you have to visit its official website: Click Here
- Click on the above link, you’ll come in a new page.
- Scroll down the page, you get a option of Apply for Dealership as shown below:
- Click on the option Apply for Dealership.
- Fill all the the required details, and submit the form successfully.
- After submitting all the details, you’ll get a call from company executive.
- Once you get a call from the company, you’ll get all the details.
Contact Details of Raft Motors:
Raft Motors Pvt. Ltd.
105, Centre Point, Sativali Road, Vasai East, Dist. Palghar, Maharashtra – 401208
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Number: 1800 2103 888
F.A.Q(Frequently asked question):
Q. How do I start an electric bike dealership ?
Ans: If you want to start electric bike dealership then you can start by investing around somewhere between 30 lakhs and 50 lakhs rupees for the electric bike dealership. Apart from a proper commercial space is required to start the dealership business.
Q. Does Raft Motors provide dealership ?
Ans: Yes, you can apply for the dealership as i shown in this article above.
Q. How can I buy Raft Motors bike ?
Ans: Raft Motors bike booking is going on online & Offline by Raft company & dealers. For booking you can do mail on [email protected]
Ans: Visit nearest Raft Motor bike dealers, or you can buy online by visiting https://raftmotors.com/
Q. Total Investment for Raft Motors Bike Dealership in India ?
Ans: If you want to take Raft Motor Bike Dealership in your area then. You need approximate INR 80 lakhs – 100 lakh to start. Depends on your location that any other dealer is already available or not. If available then you can start with low investment as sub- dealers.
Q. Is electric bike dealership profitable?
Ans: Yes. its Profits & Margin is really high and it is one of the best investment opportunities for the new entrepreneurs and for individuals who want to start up a 2- wheeler electric dealership business. And In coming era there will be high demand of electric vehicle.
Q. How can I contact to apply for Raft Motors Bike Dealership?
Ans: All the information is given above. You can call on number: . Or you can visit its official website for more details: click here.
If you need any help from our team then please fill the contact form our team will contact you soon. And if you like this post then please share this post.