Yewale Tea Franchise Cost – Requirements, Investment, Profit, Applying Process, Contact Process
Hello friends, do you want to become a Chai franchise of a popular brand in India? So, if you are a true Chai lover and want to start your business in the Chai industry Yewale Tea Franchise business can be a good option for you. In this article we discuss about getting Yewale Tea Franchise Cost, commission, applying process, documents required and much more.
So, before moving forward try to understand what is tea industry now and how much benefits/ scope of tea business. There’s a significant growth opportunity for Yewale Tea. There are many people who still prefer tea over coffee in India, and Yewale Amruttulya is a one-stop for all tea-lovers. Yewale Tea produces thier own tea powder and masala, which helps them stand out unique from its competitors.
Yewale tea franchise / yewale chaha is Pune based startup with brand name Yewale amruttuly has owned the heart of Pune and expending their business not only near by Maharashtra but also extending the business to all part of India. If you will check the company website, you will find tag lines for the journey of cup and pune to Paris the road ahead.
Company is preferring youngers over experience businessmen to allot the franchise. so if you are a youngster and having a deep desire to work in the tea industry, this will be the best option for you.
Also Read: Chai Sutta Bar Franchise cost
Also Read: MBA Chai Wala Franchise cost
History of Chai:
Tea is an aromatic beverage commonly prepared by pouring hot or boiling water over cured leaves of the Camellia sinensis, an evergreen shrub (bush) native to East Asia. After water, it is the most widely consumed drink in the world. There are many different types of tea; some, like Darjeeling and Chinese greens, have a cooling, slightly bitter, and astringent flavour, while others have vastly different profiles that include sweet, nutty, floral or grassy notes.
Tea originated in Southwest China during the Shang dynasty, where it was used as a medicinal drink. An early credible record of tea drinking dates to the 3rd century AD, in a medical text written by Hua Tuo. It was popularized as a recreational drink during the Chinese Tang dynasty, and tea drinking spread to other East Asian countries. Portuguese priests and merchants introduced it to Europe during the 16th century. During the 17th century, drinking tea became fashionable among Britons, who started large-scale production and commercialization of the plant in India. Combined, China and India supplied 62% of the world’s tea in 2016.
Yewale Chaha Company Details:
|Food & Beverages
|Mr. Navnath Yewale
|Day by day it is increasing across India as well as foreign, approx 280 branches
About Yewale Chaha:
The Yewale family basically belongs to a small village called ‘Askarwadi,’ situated in Pune. Founder & CEO Navnath Yewale’s father, Shri Dashrath Bhairu Yewale, used to sell milk to run a household. He was passionate about tea, and he worked in the tea shops to gain some experience, and then he opened his own shop in a partnership with his friends on M.G. Road in Pune. The tea business was running smooth and made them good capital.
In 1983, Shri Dashrath Bhairu Yewale purchased their own shop in Salisbury Park. Earlier, ‘Yewale Amruttulya’ was known as ‘Ganesh Amruttulya,’ soon it became people’s favorite destination to have tea. Along with tea, they also sold other snacks/bakery items like cream rolls, biscuits, and more.
In 2001, when the business was at its peak, Shri Dashrath Bhairu Yewale left this world, leaving their core business principles, hard work & honesty as his legacy. So, after the death of Shri Dashrath Bhairu Yewale his son Navnath Yewale decided to focus on the core product of Tea, ‘Chaha.’ So, they Studied, researched, failed, learned, experienced, and then eventually facing a lot of obstacles they came up with ‘Yewale Chaha’.
In 2017, the first store of ‘Yewale Chaha’ was opened in a friend’s food joint near Bharti Vidyapeeth. That was the root of ‘Yewale Chaha’. Navnath has three tea stalls in Pune city. About three dozen people work on them. He says that their tea houses have started employing people. Their business is growing fast. They are going to make Yewale Tea House an international brand soon. Yewale earns twelve lakh rupees every month from tea shop.
Also Read: Khadims Franchise Cost
Also Read: Liberty Exclusive Showroom Franchise
Why you should choose Yewale franchise ?
- Yewale is now well reputed in all over India. They are growing fast in all over India.
- The monthly income estimated by the company is approximate 12 lacks, which is huge.
- The young entrepreneur won’t face Complex challenges at initial stage. It increases the success rate of this business
- Very transparent business policy and you need only few registrations.
- low investment & maintaining cost
Benefits of Being Yewale Tea Franchise:
- One thing that makes Yewale Tea special from the rest is the tea’s taste. They never compromise in the quality and deliver premium tasty milk tea at an affordable price to their customers. There’s a secret behind the Tea Powder, which is not disclosed publicly; Yewale Amruttulya is smart and innovative!
- You don’t need to run a digital advertisement. The company runs the ads, and Yewale Chaha is famous for word of mouth (WOM) marketing strategy, a kind of free advertising by customers’ experiences.
- The general tea stalls use regular sugar (conventional sugar), which turns black because of the chemicals, but Yewale uses sulfur-free sugar and filtered water to get the best taste.
- The brand is already famous; you don’t need extra effort to get awareness for your store.
- Tea Market is already widely famous in Asia, you can’t expect a significant loss, it’s already widely accepted, and Yewale Tea Franchise comes with many benefits for an owner.
- A clean & Hygienic environment gives an excellent first impression on guests and boosts customer loyalty.
- Tea Powder, which is exclusively prepared at a particular location in a city, is distributed to the city’s outlets.
- Yewale Amruttulya believes that customers would not enjoy the tea if served with cream rolls, biscuits, and more snacks.
Basic Profile of Yewale Tea Franchisee :
- Capital: Strong financial backup with a potential to invest.
- Experience: Substantial experience in food service industry.
- Ability: Able to look after day-to-day operation of the business.
- Location: Adequate retail space at a prominent location.
- Space: 250 sqft – 300 sqft with a good outside space.
Also Read: Tata Indicash ATM Franchise
Yewale Tea Franchise cost:
If you want to take Yewale Tea Franchise then let me clear you one thing that the investment estimate is approximate and may vary from location to location. However, overall your total investment would be 14 Lakh to 15 lakh and some other miscellaneous expenses as well. Yewale Tea Franchise cost is INR 3 Lakhs and 2-3% royalty annually.
|Interior decoration, Plumbing and civil work, Hardware, ACP Panel, Board
|Steel counter, Refrigerator, cooler, mil boiling machine, milk cane and gas pipeline
|Kitchen Equipments/ Fittings & Lighting
|Signage(Ext) + Internal LED + Road Side Board, Marketing Expenses
|Infrastructure(Software, Bling Tab, CCTV, / LED TV(42 Inch), WIFi
|Housekeeping Material and Equipments
|Expected Profit per month for Franchise up to
|Total Project Cost with GST(18%)
|14 Lakh to 15 lakh
For more details about Yewale Tea Franchise cost and other details visit the company’s official website: click here.
- The above financial working is an example for understanding of prospective franchise’s. The actual costs, sales and earnings per month might vary depending on hte location and other business factors.
- Franchise has to take all raw materials including tea powder, sugar, masala and milk from Yewale Amruttulya company only.
- Franchise has to do interior work of the franchised outlet from Yewale Amruttulya appointed company only.
Other required details for Yewale tea franchise
- Required Shop area: 250 -300 square area with good outside space.
- Franchise Fee: 300,000 Indian rupees.
- Investment Amount : 1,300,000 Indian rupees.
- Monthly expected Profit: 100,000 India rupees.
- Franchise terms: 5 Year.
- Store timing: 5 AM to 10 PM All 365 days.
Yewale Tea Franchise Outlet Menu:
There is a tagline of Yewale Tea Franchise– ‘Yewale Chaha Ekda Peun Tar Paha’ attracts many people for their first drink, which costs only Rs. 10-20 for one cup.
- Yewale Regular Tea
- Yewale Black Tea
- Yewale Hot Lemon Tea
- Yewale Without Sugar Tea
- Yewale Hot Coffee
- Yewale Water Bottle
- Yewale Cream Roll, Bun Maska, Bun Jam
These are the things that are currently sold by Yewale Amruttulya, but in the future, they will increase and expand their menu, as seen in most of the business model.
Franchise Onboarding Procedure
- Lead Generation
- Finalization of Franchise & confirmation of location token amount.
- Signing of agreement secure the funding legal formalities.
- Client management & outlet construction.
- Final establishment of outlet staff hiring training process.
- Finally opening of outlet.
Yewale Tea Franchise Support:
- Site Selection Assistance
- Store Layout Design
- Equipment Set-up
- Training Opportunities
- Inventory Management
- Man-Power recruitment and training
- Raw Material Supply
- Setting & Implementing SOP’s
- They will continuously assist in monitoring and managing the business.
- They also take care of the quality of service to be delivered.
- Creation and installation of market merchandise.
- Store Launch
Important Licence & Documents:
- ID Proof: Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof: Electricity Bill/Ration Card
- Photograph, Email Id, Mobile Number
- Shop agreement / Sale deed
- Rent agreement
- GST Number
- Establishment license
- Food Licence(FSSAI)
- Outlet Trade license
- ITR(If needed, the company can also ask for last 2yr ITR)
Return on investment:
When it comes to the Chai franchise, the ROI is a bit high. One can spot tea outlets across the country. If you want to start a business without worrying about the customer base, Yewale Amruttulyais a good choice.
With the availability of tea stalls, beverage lovers are present all over the nation.
Also Read: Grill Inn Franchise in India
How to Apply for the Yewale Amruttulya Tea Franchise ?
To apply for the Yewale Tea Franchise, you have to follow some steps which is given below:
- For Franchise you need to visit official website of Yewale Amruttulya: Click Here
- After landing on this page you will see a franchise form.
- From there you can fill your Franchise form for Yewale Amruttulya Franchise.
- Fill all the required details as per asked in the form.
- After providing all the details you will get thank you message.
- In this message they will tell you the Franchise team will reach you out if you are shortlisted.
- So this is the final step, and you are successfully apply for the Yewale Tea franchise.
Yewale Chaha Franchise Contact Details
If you have any query related to the franchise or you want to reach out to the Yewale Tea Franchise, you can contact them via the available contact options that I’ve mentioned below!
- Address: Yewale Chaha Office address : Flat No. 101, 1st Floor, Silver Point, 20/1, Katraj – Kondhwa Road , Kondhwa, Pune – 411046.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +91 8181 800800
- Official Website: http://www.yewale.com/
Frequently Asked Question(FAQ):
Q. What Is The Area Requirement To Open A Yewale Tea Franchise?
Ans: The area requirement for Yewale Tea Franchise Shop is 250-300 sq. ft. you don’t need a compact or too much area; the shop area should be sufficient enough to boil & serve tea and a place where people can sit and enjoy the sip of Yewale Chaha with adequate outside space. Make sure you choose a location for your store near a busy street, coaching classes, near colleges, bus & railway stations, or near the main roads.
Q. What is the total investment to start Yewale Chaha Franchise ?
Ans : If you want to take Yewale Chaha Franchise then let me clear you one thing that the investment estimate is approximate and may vary from location to location. However, overall your total investment would be 14 Lakh to 15 lakh and some other miscellaneous expenses as well. Yewale Tea Franchise cost is INR 3 Lakhs and 2-3% royalty annually.
Q. What is the Yewale Tea franchise Fee ?
Ans: If you want to open Yewale Tea Franchise, then you have to pay Rs. 3 lakh as Franchise fees, which is 23.07 % of the total investment.
Q. What Things To Keep In Mind Before Selecting A Franchise Location For Yewale Tea?
Ans: The Yewale business depends on the location mostly; make sure you choose an area where you’ll get a crowd of people daily. For instance, places like near the coaching centers, railway & bus stops, near a good restaurant or a garden, park, where people would come daily.
Q. Should you go for a chai franchise?
Ans: The beverage and food industry holds demands from everywhere in the nation. Tea is one of the well-liked beverages in India. Yewale Chaha adds a new flavor to it and serves varieties of beverages to tea lovers in India. Perhaps the franchise module is simple, but it is lucrative for an entrepreneur or investor. The franchise is still gaining popularity. Outlets across the country attract locales to enjoy a cup of tea.
Q. Who is the owner of Yewale Chaha ?
Ans : Shri Dashrath Bhairu Yewale, used to sell milk to run a household. He was passionate about tea, and he worked in the tea shops to gain some experience. He purchased their own shop in Salisbury Park. Earlier, ‘Yewale Amruttulya’ was known as ‘Ganesh Amruttulya’. After the death of Shri Dashrath Bhairu Yewale his son Navnath Yewale decided to focus on the core product of Tea, ‘Chaha.’ So, they Studied, researched, failed, learned, experienced, and then eventually facing a lot of obstacles they came up with ‘Yewale Chaha’.
Q. ROI of Yewale Tea Franchise ?
Ans: When it comes to the chai franchise, the ROI is a bit high. One can spot tea outlets across the country. If you want to start a business without worrying about the customer base, Yewale Chaha is a good choice.
Q. Is it a profitable franchise Business ?
Ans: Yeah, you can say it is a profitable business, it is one of the most drunk after water in India. So, you can connect more n more people through chai in India.
Q. How Much 1 Yewale Chaha Outlet can earn?
Ans: You can get Returns on an investment of Rs. 15 Lakh in approximately 18 months. This means a single outlet of Yewale Chaha earns approximately Rs.90,000 Per month.
Q. How to contact for Yewale Tea Franchise ?
Ans: You have to fill a franchise form by visiting its official website. Click Here.
If you need any help from our team then please fill the contact form our team will contact you soon. And if you like this post then please share this post.
The information, product and services shared on this website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or representation, express or implied. YMW Solution Blogs are meant purely for educational discussion about Business, startup and Franchise. The material and information contained herein is for general information purposes only. Consult a professional before relying on the information to make any legal, financial or business decisions.
Use this information strictly at your own risk. YMW Solution will not be liable for any false, inaccurate or incomplete information present on the website. Although every effort is made to ensure that the information contained in this website is updated, relevant and accurate. YMW Solution makes no guarantees about the completeness, reliability, accuracy, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, product, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.