Siyarams Franchise in India: Benefits, Cost, Requirement, Applying Process & Contact Details
India is known for its culture and heritage and in clothing the taste of Indian is different from others. India has been an iconic position in the fashion industries for years makes unique and trendy cloths for the people of India. During celebrations and other family functions, everyone dress up and celebrate with their loved ones. Other than this, style also represents persons on their own way.
In India there is huge demand in the fashion industry so companies always come with the latest designs and fabrics. In this textile industry, one of the leading brands is the Siyaram’s. In this blog, we are going to explain how to get Siyarams franchise and its details. So let’s proceed with this blog to know more.
Overview of Siyarams Franchise
Siyaram’s Silk Mills established in 1978. It is a top class producer of blended fabrics in India. Siyaram’s Silk Mills Limited is committed to make world-class fabrics for the fashion conscious people. With a rich tradition of more than 30 years, its expertise in menswear style is with superior quality, consistent development and iconic modern designs that are simple in local and international in appeal.
It is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company with workforce of over 6000 employees and approx 80,000 strong sales networks in India. It has the best manufacturing plants and a-list machines; it is India’s biggest producer of blended high quality suiting /shirting fabrics. Furthermore, it manufactures more than 60 million meters fabric per year producing north of 60 million meters of textile every year and being the favorite of millions of fashion conscious customers. Siyaram’s best in class manufacturing plants are situated at Tarapur, Daman, and Silvassa. It is equally popular in urban and rural areas of India.
With a firm confidence in business morals, corporate sustainability and our excellence, in -house research and development team have supported us till date. Siyaram’s have created its identity as a market leader, innovator and style icon in Indian textile industry.
Read More: How to Open Lenskart Franchise ?
Benefits of choosing Siyarams Franchise:
Siyaram’s is the India’s top class suiting shirting brand. It is expanding its network by providing franchise. Aspirants who want to own this franchise surely read the benefits of Siyarams franchise. The main benefits are given below-
- Siyaram’s is one of the top brands of India. People love to wear Siyaram’s cloths and have been serving to people for years so people trust this brand. Due to its branch value and quality the franchise owner can use the brand recognition in their business.
- Here you get the complete menswear solution like fabrics, apparel, and accessories. So people need not go anywhere.
- It is associated with multiple textile brands. People can get cloths from their favorite brand, so get everything related to menswear under one roof.
- It has wide varieties of fashion wear from teenager to senior citizen. People can choose from multiple categories.
- In every store there is tailoring facility is mandatory. People buy and get proper fitting clothes from here. The stitching is performed by the experienced and expert tailors.
- Siyaram’s Store’s loyalty program has a base of 2.17 lakh members, providing ready clientele. Siyaram’s has a huge client base and it is increasing day by day.
- If you take the Siyarams franchise then you can get good ROI that is 25-30%.
- Short payback period. It is less than any other franchise. 3-5 years.
- Siyaram’s is known for its quality and fashion sense. It has an outstanding customer experiences.
Siyaram’s Brand Portfolio:
- J Hamstead
- J Hamstead
- Royal Linen
Eligibility Criteria for Siyarams Franchise:
- The franchise owner must have ability to manage the staffs and run the textile store smoothly.
- The franchise owner must have business ethics and integrity.
- He must be passionate and dedicated to manage the business and make the bond with company for long term.
- The franchise owner must invest sufficient time and effort to run the business smoothly.
Requirements for Siyarams Franchise:
- The candidate must have capacity to invest 25-30 lakhs.
- If you want to open a franchise then you should have area of at least 500-1500 square foot.
- Should have proper knowledge of the local trends and preferences.
- Should have a sense of quality and material identifying knowledge in the textile industry.
- Tailoring facility should be available in the store.
- In the store there should be 1 manager and 3 sales persons.
Space Required for Siyarams Franchise:
If you want to open a Siyaram’s store in your city then you must own or lease commercial area for the store. It should be an area of 500-1500 square foot for opening a store. The location of high streets, market or malls should be preferable.
Siyaram Franchise Cost:
The cost of Siyaram’s franchise is not disclosed. But after research from various sites we have mentioned the rough estimate of the franchise cost for information purpose only. To open a store the candidate must invest 25-30 lakhs in which franchise fee is included.
Siyarams Franchise Profits & Margin:
The profit is depending on location, size and how to manage your business. The profit is 25-30% on total sale. The payback period is 3-5 years. It is an approximate figure which can be varied.
Read More: How to take Vakrangee ATM Franchise ?
Siyaram Franchise Training & Support:
Siyaram’s always stays beside their franchise. Here are some vital support provided by Siyaram’s to its franchise-
- The company helps in set-up the franchise store from site selection to set-up the store. The company involves in checking, evaluating and finalizing the space, checking store design, layout of the store and then construction of the store.
- The company provides the detail training to the franchise owner and the staffs. Siyaram’s also provides in-service training of HR, visual merchandising and store management to guarantee and maintain an exclusive standard of professionalism.
- Product portfolio selection under the supervision of company’s merchandising experts.
- Each franchisee store is given IT and consistent operational support and audits for making the management work easy and for providing the best customer experience.
- Signage, billing software, operational software and mannequin for each store.
- The company also support in the promotion and marketing.
- Provides yearly marketing support up to 5% of net purchase. Extra 5% budget in first year.
- Offers twice a year sale and effective plans and advancements.
- The company provides store operation training by experts for running the store successfully.
- 70% soft loan of complete furniture cost in store.
How to Apply for the Siyarams Franchise ?
If you are passionate about the textile business and want to apply for Siyaram’s franchise then you can apply through following process-
- At first you have to visit the official site- siyaram.com
- Then click on the “Enquire Now” option in the header of home page. Here you have to click on “Franchise Enquiry”
- After that a franchise application page will be opened, scroll down the page to find the franchise application form.
- Put all your details in the form and mention your requirements in the message area then finally click on “Send” button.
- After submission of the form you can get reply from Siyaram’s via Email or call for further process.
- You can directly click on the following link for apply-
- You can directly call to +91 22 3040 0500 and talk to the concern team for further process.
Siyarams Franchise Contact Details:
If you have any query related to Siyaram Franchise cost then you may contact to the company via given details which I’ve mentioned below:
B/5, Trade World, Kamala Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel (W), Mumbai- 400013, Maharashtra, India.
Contact No.: +91 22 3040 0500/ 022 -68330500
Toll-Free No. 1800 209 4005
E Mail ID- email@example.com
Franchise Expansion Locations:
Siyaram’s franchise targets to expand its network to almost all regions of India Presently the company wants to open its franchises in the following regions:
- Northern Region – Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Uttaranchal, Uttar Pradesh
- Southern Region – Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh
- Eastern Region – Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim
- Western Region – Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
- Central Region – Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
- Union Territories – Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu
Siyaram’s has been taking special care of the goals of youthful India for years by making the best design for the people of India and available to the majority through its network of more than 1 lakh retail outlets spread in all over India.
The designs and styles of the mixed high fashion fabric have a rich and remarkable history of making style. With flexible, diverse, and excellent designs, Siyaram’s is the top brand in India that got equal appreciations from urban to rural area in India. If you want to take franchise then it is a good option. In this blog we have provided almost all required information regarding Siyaram’s franchise. For accurate franchise cost and profit you can talk to the concern person directly.
FAQ(Frequently Asked Question):
Q. How long the franchise term is ?
Ans- The franchise term is for 5 years then it will be renewed.
Q. When the Siyaram’s Silk Mills apparel franchise was started ?
Ans- Siyaram’s Silk Mills apparel franchise was started in 2007.
Q. What is its popular tagline ?
Ans- The popular tagline of Siyaram’s is- “Come Home To”….”Siyaram’s”.
Q. What is the investment of Siyaram’s franchise?
Ans- Initially you have to invest 25-30 lakhs to own the Siyaram’s franchise, in this investment franchise fee is included.
Q. What are the products of Siyarams?
Ans- The products of Siyaram’s are- shirts, trousers, formal suits, jeans, jackets etc.
Q. Apart from franchise is Siyaram’s has another career option ?
Ans- Apart from franchise opportunity Siyarams also offers aspirants to be the channel partner of Siyarams. You can get more information from its official website.
We hope you enjoyed reading this blog entry on the Siyaram Franchise Cost in India. For additional useful articles like this, keep visiting YMW Solutions.
The information, product and services shared on this website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or representation, express or implied. YMW Solution Blogs are meant purely for educational discussion about Business, startup and Franchise. The material and information contained herein is for general information purposes only. Consult a professional before relying on the information to make any legal, financial or business decisions.
Use this information strictly at your own risk. YMW Solution will not be liable for any false, inaccurate or incomplete information present on the website. Although every effort is made to ensure that the information contained in this website is updated, relevant and accurate. YMW Solution makes no guarantees about the completeness, reliability, accuracy, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, product, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.