InXpress Franchise / Delivery Franchise – Requirements, Investment, Profit, Applying Process,Contact Details
In today’s time many people want to take delivery franchise in which they can earn good money by delivering products. But today the franchise I am going to talk about which is different from all other franchises. That is InXpress Franchise, so in this article we’ll discuss about the InXpress Franchise Business Module, Investment, Commission and applying process and many more in this article.
If you are sales-minded, driven and enthusiastic, then InXpress Franchise model could be for you! With the freedom to build your franchise however you want, you can start out alone and progress to premises and a workforce, or you can go all-in and have a team and offices from the start. Whatever path you wish to take, InXpress can give you the flexibility and lifestyle you have been looking for.
InXpress Founded in 1999 and with annual system revenues in excess of $165 million USD in 2018, the company has a long history in managing successful businesses around the world. This is combined with the facilities and know-how to train and support franchisees in running a sales and business management franchise. Now It has over 440 franchisees, across 14 countries, and 30,000 customers, the multi award-winning business has its regional headquarters in Mumbai, India.
InXpress has already established strong and lasting relationships with trusted courier partners around the globe and access to highly competitive rates. This leaves you free to concentrate on building sales, working towards your goals, and creating the lifestyle you want.
InXpress Franchise Company Details:
|Industry||Freight and Package Transportation|
|Company size||501-1,000 employees|
|Specialties||International Express, International Freight, Domestic Express, Domestic Freight, Franchise, and franchising|
Why to choose InXpress Franchise ?
InXpress gives you the opportunity to build your own successful and profitable start-up business with the security of the world’s largest franchisor of global courier services.
- Low investment
- High return
- Based on proven trade/business models
- And there is no need to keep delivery boy.
- No need to delivery and pickup the article.
- Provide affordable and fast shipping solution to the customers.
The role of a franchisee:
- InXpress franchisees find SMEs who regularly ship and provide VIP customer service to them.
- No experience is necessary to become an InXpress franchisee. All you need is to be sales-oriented and have an aptitude for business.
- Innovative and constantly evolving, InXpress stays ahead of the competition with comprehensive training and support.
- With an initial two-week training course at the head office, access to an online university and the network of established franchisees.
- And regular visits from the support center team, you’ll have everything you need throughout the lifetime of your franchise.
- Your job is just to make bookings and make new customers and generate more sales than ever.
- This company provide affordable and fast shipping solution to the customers.
- And after that, all the work that is done from the pickup to the delivery is done by the delivery partners of the company.
- InXpress works with major world-class partners Blue Dart, DHL, FeDEx, TNT, ups.
How the company works ?
Service Provided By InXpress Franchise:
- International Air, Road, Sea
- E-Commerce integrations
Points to keep in mind For InXpress Franchise:
- The Franchisees have a Proper Investment.
- Must have Laptop and some equipment.
- Your office should be in industrial area so that you can get more and more customers.
- If initially your earning is low then don’t worry at all and keep patient, the company’s marketing team will help you to increase your booking/sales.
- Company holds a monthly meeting with its top franchisee, then you must attend that meeting. Because in that meeting the company’s marketing team and top franchisee discuss about strategy to increase the earning.
Read Also: How to apply for Domino’s Pizza Franchise ?
Read Also: How to get McDonald’s Franchise in India ?
InXpress Franchise Investment:
If you want to open InXpress Franchise then there is no any other cost only you have to pay a franchise fee after the approval of company is about 9 lakh + GST. So, you have to invest approx 9 lakh to 10 lakh for the InXpress Franchise. For more details you have to contact to the company.
ROI(Return On Investment): Approx 12-18 month.
Area: Work from Home Available
Process to get InXpress Franchise:
The goal of the InXpress Discovery Process is for you to learn about their franchise system while its team discovers who you are and what you are trying to accomplish by owning your own business. Its mission is to match the goals of qualified individuals with the InXpress business opportunity using their Discovery Process based on integrity, knowledge and respect.
There are 8 Step Process for taking InXpress Franchise which are given below:
- Goals, Overview and Your Criteria: Working together, they’re committed to investing the time necessary to understand your experience and what you’re seeking to accomplish. They’ll thoroughly explore your personal and professional needs, your fit with InXpress, along with the timeline, selection criteria, and investment range. They’ll discuss any fears or concerns you may have as well.
- Brand Review: This is a mandatory deep-dive presentation into their vision, objectives and the unique value proposition that their Franchisees offer to clients. This is where they determine whether it makes sense to continue the discussion, through an open and honest dialogue. Here, you’ll get a clear picture of their business and culture, and learn the profile, style, character and habits of a successful Franchisee. If they both elect to move forward, They’ll schedule next steps and establish firm timelines.
- Complete Request for Consideration: The confidential, non-binding “Request for Consideration” demonstrates to InXpress that you are serious about exploring this opportunity and want to learn more about InXpress. There is no obligation or commitment to invest at this point once they’ve received and discussed your application, They will provide the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD), which includes more detail on training, mutual obligations, the initial investment and ongoing expenses associated with owning and operating the business.
- Funding Process: InXpress has dedicated small-business lender relationships in place, and can help you understand the funding environment, what to expect, and the different options that could be available. They will make introductions with their funding partners, who can assist you in completing their processes.
- Business Review of FDD: The Franchising Code of Conduct requires a Franchise Disclosure Document, which is thoroughly reviewed with prospective candidates. This is a comprehensive information outlay, including their company background, management team, a detailed breakdown of the total investment, a full list of current Franchisees, their company financials and more. They want to make sure you fully understand every aspect of the business and their mutual obligations. It is also critical that they document your selection criteria and ensure that InXpress is the right fit for you. Then they schedule their Discovery Days event at their headquarters in Mumbai and help you make travel arrangements.
- Attend Discovery Days Event: This is your opportunity to meet their entire executive team in person and ask the tough questions. You’ll be immersed in the InXpress culture and the ways they can help you accomplish your goals through small business ownership. Once you are approved to attend their Discovery Days, each attendee is reimbursed up to Rs 5,000 to cover travel, flight and hotel expenses and up to Rs 7,500 if you bring your spouse or partner (which they encourage!).
- Final Franchisee & Financial Validation: Once you’ve attended Discovery Days and received an award letter, the next step will be to complete your final Franchisee and financial validation. Throughout your Discovery Process they encourage you to reach out to the Franchisees to gather information about their experiences, and what it means to be a Franchisee. Of course, the depth and value of those conversations will be dependent upon your understanding of the business model and proprietary strategies. Take advantage of these discussions – spend plenty of time and take notes. Explore the elements of the business that excite you, that concern you and that you may not understand fully. Afterward, they’ll discuss next steps with your Franchise Development Director, and schedule the signing of the Franchise Agreement.
- Sign Franchise Agreement: Congratulations! You have completed the Discovery Process and are now a member of InXpress family. Upon receipt of the signed Franchise Agreement and initial fees, they will schedule a handoff call with their On-Boarding and Operations team within one to two days. This call starts the new Franchisee On-Boarding process, and establishes a schedule for training and planning for a successful launch. Their dedicated On-Boarding and Operations team will ensure that you are well equipped as you begin to market your new business.
Support from the company:
- Provide the Training to new Franchisees in Head Office.
- One Year lead generation.
- Company have an revenue collection team whose work is to collect the amount to the customers. So, you have no any work like Pickup, Delivery and amount collection.
- Company holds a monthly meeting with its top franchisee to discuss about strategy to increase the earning.
- They share more revenue from the collected amount from the customers.
- They also help to make new customers.
InXpress Franchise Commission:
The commission depends on your sales or how much you book for shipment. Suppose you book an article for your customer in InXpress Portal. So, the delivery partner do all the work like pickup the article and deliver the product to the particular address. And the company raise an invoice in the name of InXpress. This company has also a revenue collection team whose work is to collect the amount from the customers. And whatever the revenue collection happens, there is a revenue share between the company and the franchisees in 70:30 ratio. Like for the franchise=70% and company=30%.
So if we talk about per shipment then you get 30% -35% commission on per shipment. Suppose you make a booking of Rs 10,000 for your customer then your commission will be Rs 3500.
The top InXpress Franchise earning in India is about 1 to 1.25 crore.
How to apply for the InXpress Franchise ?
To apply for the InXpress Franchise, you have to follow some steps which is given below:
- You have to visit its official website: www.inxpress.com
- Click on the above link.
- Fill all the details properly, and submit the form successfully.
- After submitting, you’ll get call from the Head Branch manager within 2 days.
- There are total 8 process in taking InXpress Franchise.
- So, after that the regional manager will tell you about this franchise opportunity and your role in details.
- After all process and your confirmation you can start InXpress Franchise in your desired location.
InXpress Franchise Contact Details:
Visit the website to get in touch and find out more about the InXpress Franchise Opportunity in your area.
507, Windfall, Sahar Plaza, J. B. Nagar, Andheri-Kurla Road, Andheri East, Mumbai, 400059 India
Phone: +91 22 4911 8888 or +91 93722 99362
Frequently Asked Question(FAQ):
Q. What is total cost for InXpress Franchise ?
Ans: Start up cost is dependent on country, location, size and population. But if you want to open InXpress Franchise in India then there is no any other cost only you have to pay a franchise fee after the approval of company is about 9 lakh + GST. So, you have to invest approx 9 lakh to 10 lakh for the InXpress Franchise. For more details you have to contact to the company.
Q. Do I need to have experience in the shipping industry ?
Ans: No experience is necessary to become an InXpress franchisee. All they ask is that you are sales-oriented and have an aptitude for business.
Q. How long does it take to start making a profit ?
Ans: Income and profits depend on you. InXpress helps you by giving you all the tools and training you need to grow your business. The more sales you make, the more profit you make. But the ROI is 12-18 months.
Q. What is the work of Franchisees ?
Ans: The only job for a franchisee is to make bookings for their customers.
Source: Company Website and Brochure.
We hope that you would have liked reading this blog post on InXpress Franchise in India. For more such informative articles, keep visiting YMW Solution.