Shell Petrol Pump Dealership – Eligibility, Investment, Profit, Applying Process
Shell Petrol Pump Dealership -Eligibility,Investment, Profit, Applying Process:
Hello friends, today we’ll discuss about Shell Petrol Pump Dealership in this post. So, if you are planning to start a a petrol pump then, choosing Shell Petrol Pump Dealership would be a great. In this article we discuss about getting Shell Petrol Pump Dealership, investment, profits & margin, how to apply, documents required and much more.
Also Read: Indane gas Agency/Dealership – Eligibility, Cost, Profit, Requirement, Applying Process
Shell Petrol Pump Dealership Company Details:
|Industry||Oil & Energy|
|Headquarters||Netherlands and In India: Haryana- Gurgaon|
|Company size||10,001+ employees|
|Specialties||Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy, and Upstream|
Basic Criteria for Shell Petrol Pump Dealership:
- Leadership Quality
- Age should be 28 years to 60 years
- Education should be minimum Graduate or
- Preferably 5+ years of working experience in retail/service/hospitality
- Investment capacity of Rs 18 Lakh for Retailer ship and 5 crore for Dealership.
- Experience in Managerial and
- Ability to manage financial statements, P&L and drive
Types of Business Model of Shell:
- Retailer ship
Both retailer ship and Dealership business opportunity are described below:
|1.||Land, Infrastructure & fuels provided by Shell company.||Land, Infrastructure & fuel investment borne by dealers.|
|2.||Sales Target||No, sales Target|
|3.||Working Manpower payroll on Retailer||Working Manpower payroll on dealers|
|4.||World class training program (Handhold)||World class training program (Handhold)|
|5.||Retailers receives a percentage of commission on monthly sales||Dealer receives Rs 2- Rs 3 per liter sales of fuel, commission will be vary according to location.|
|6.||Maintenance and Management of RO borne by Retailer.||Overall Outlet is managed by Dealers.|
|7.||NA||Dealer have to pay royalty paid to the Shell Company Per Month|
|8.||All Machine provided by company||Dealers own cost|
|9.||Only Inventory of Convenience store|
managed by retailers.
|Shell Connect (Construction & Inventory)|
|10||Investment =18 Lac – 20 Lac||Investment= 1.20 CR – 1.5 CR|
Investment for Retailer ship Business Opportunity:
Total Investment: 18 Lakh
- Company holds security Money = 7 Lac
- Retailer License & Retailer KIT = 3 Lac
- Inventory of Convenience store (Food Mart) as per local taste & Working Capital = 8 Lakh
Commission on all sales:
For Diesel & Petrol = 35%-40%.
If you will sale 5000 liter petrol and 5000 liter diesel per day Monthly sales= per day fuels sales X 30 days
= 10,000 X 30.
= 3, 00,000 liters (fuel) Yearly fuels sales
= Monthly fuels sales X 12 (months)
= 3, 00,000 X 12
= 36, 00,000 Liters fuels
Then, Retailers revenue per year will be = Yearly fuels sale X Commission %age.
= 36, 00,000 X 40% .
Total annually Gross Revenue = 14, 40,000
- There also exists an opportunity for additional earnings if you exceed targets and control your Please note these figures are indicative only and are subject to change.
- Convenience store & Shell Helix Service, Lubricants profit is not calculated here.
Also Read: Kisan Seva Kendra Petrol Pump Dealership
MONTHLY & YEARLY EXPENSES:
|1.||Staff salary 8 no. (7000 per head)||56000||6,72,000|
|2.||Manager (Retailer OWN)|
|4.||Maintenance (Retail Outlet)||5000||60,000|
Net Profit per annum from Retail outlet = Gross Profit per annum – Yearly Expenses.
= 14, 40,000 – 9, 12,000.
Net Profit per annum from Retail outlet = 5,28,000 /-
Also Read: JIO-BP Doorstep Delivery of High Speed Diesel in 2021- Cost, Profit, Apply
- Lease / Own Land
- Infrastructure(Boundary wall, Toilet, Office, Drive way, Canopy, Flooring, Brand-light & Lighting, Pipeline works) = 50 Lac.
- Machinery & Equipments = 20 LAC.
- Fuel (18KL Petrol & 18KL Diesel) = 40 LAC.
- License Issued= 5 LAC.
- Silent generator (15-20 KVA)& water Cooler= 5 LAC
Total Investment: 2 CR – 1.5 CR.
Commission for : Rs 2 – Rs 3 per liter.
V-Power fuel is higher price as normal fuel = Rs 5 – Rs 10.
License (NOC) :
- Electricity Department
- Forest Department
- Fire Department
- Environment Department
- Explosive (PESO), DSO and Weight & Measurement
Also Read: JIO-BP Petrol Pump Dealership 2021.
How to Apply for the Shell Petrol Pump Dealership ?
To apply for the Shell Petrol Pump Dealership, you have to follow some steps which is given below:
- Visit https://www.shell.in.
- Fill all the details on the franchise form.
- Submit the form successfully.
- Within 2-3 days, you get a call from customer executive.
Shell Companies in India:
Golf Course Road, DLF Phase V
Sector – 43
Gurgaon – 122002
Tel.: +91 124 6661500
Shell India Markets Private Limited:
RMZ Millenia Business Park,
No. 143, Dr. M.G.R Road,
Perungudi, Chennai – 600 096
Tel : +91 44 4345 0000
Fax : +91 44 4345 1516
If you need any help from our team then please fill the contact form our team will contact you soon. And if you like this post then please share this post.