Barbeque Nation Franchise Cost – Requirements, Investment, Profit, Applying Process, Contact Details
In a country like India, food lovers can find a lot of eating places and one of such famous restaurants to enjoy delicious food is none other than “Barbeque Nation” which is a complete package of elegancy, variety (in therms of food), and affordability. this is a place to all types of party lovers such as those who wants to through a party to dance and fun time, looking for a place to sit for long conversation, food lovers, etc.
Indian cuisine is a natural part of the diet in the markets in which the Barbeque Nation Restaurants operate. Barbeque Nation was founded in 2006 with the concept of ‘all you can eat’. Barbeque Nation is one of the leading casual dining chain in India and currently it owns and operate 190 outlets in India, 5 outlets in UAE, 1 outlet in Malasiya and 1 in Oman. Not a single outlet of Barbeque Nation shut down yet every outlet is profit making.
So, today in this article, we will discuss about the Barbeque Nation Franchise, Investment, profits & margin, Documents, Space Requirements and many more.
Barbeque Nation Company Details:
|Specialties||Best Barbeques in India, Best Buffet in India, Top Casual Dining Restaurant Chain in India, Best Place to work – 37th Place in India – 2016, Best Place to work – Top 10 in India – 2017, and Best Restaurant Concept by Vir Sanghvi – 2017|
History of Barbeque Nation :
Barbeque Nation was originated in 2006 by one of their Promoters Late Sajit Dhanani who was the of the brother of the current Managing director of Barbeque Nation. Sajid Dhanani who handled the popular hotel chain “sayaji” in Indoe, once experienced complaints from customers regarding cold appetizers during the cold weather of winters in 2006.
To solve such complaints, he came up with the idea of making an experiment to serve a table of customers with a “live grill”. This encouraged Said to establish a separate Barbeque Nation Restaurant. the first branch of the restaurant was opened in Pali Hills in Mumbai. After that, the restaurant witnessed massive growth by opening 18 more branches in a short duration. Further, 23 stores were opened by the brand in FY 2017-2018.
In the year 2014, the concept of “Kulfi Nation” was introduced by Barbeque Nation in its every branch. This is a counter that facilitated customers to select from 8 Kulfi flavors.
Further, in 2015, “Live counters” were opened by the brand at its outlets in which food as per the preference of customers would be cooked by the chef.
Also Read: How to apply for the Wow Momo Franchise ?
Why to choose Barbeque Nation :
- Barbeque Nation is one of the best place where to go for an outing at a perfect place to enjoy some delicious and fulfilling meal.
- The menu of the brand includes both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes that are mostly as per Indian cuisine.
- The place is well articulated and arranged for different types of celebrations as well like office parties, birthday parties, anniversaries, kitty parties, and many more.
- Different famous food festivals are organized at the restaurants of Barbeque Nation so that customers can experience different Indian and International cuisines.
Barbeque Nation Menu :
Barbeque Nation has different menu on each day. It provide menu according what is the day today. There is some menu of a day is given below:
Requirements for Barbeque Nation Franchise:
- A legal standard agreement with Barbeque Nation is required for 9 year.
- Franchise fee of INR 25 Lakh must be paid before the franchise can be launched.
- You must have some experience handling business in food and beverage industry.
- Those who have been selected and qualified for the franchise have to take training from Barbeque Nation.
- 4000-5000 sq ft area for the kitchen, a counter, and open space for customers to set up their grilling station.
Barbeque Nation Franchise Cost and total investment :
If you want to take Barbeque Nation Franchise then, Barbeque Nation Franchise requires a total investment of between INR 1,00,00,000 – 2,00,00,000 for setting up all the cutlery, interiors, staff handling, rent, maintenance etc. You can get a quick return on your investment when the Barbeque Nation shop is fully functioning.
In order to add up the total Barbeque Nation franchise cost, you would require:
- Additional 4000-5000 sq ft space to accommodate the Barbeque Nation franchise.
- A substantial sum of INR 25 Lakh for a franchise agreement and legal authorization.
- You need to pay 8% royalty fee annually for the partnering with them.
- A total of INR one to two crore rupees.
- Personnel who have received specialized training.
|Barbeque Nation Franchise cost|
|TOTAL INVESTMENT||INR 1,25,00,000|
Documents required for Barbeque Nation Franchise :
- Online application Form Submission.
- PAN of the owner/owners.
- Aadhar Card.
- One Passport size photo
- 3 Months account statements in PDF format.
- Shop Picture.
- Shop Electricity Bill/Shop Affidavit.
Barbeque Nation Franchise Profit and Margin :
- In any franchise business the profit margin depends on the location and the frequency with which their local customers visit and the total sales you made in your outlet per month.
- A recent study ranked Barbeque Nation ranked 13th on India’s list of best places to work. This displays their commitment to their profession and their work ethics.
- Not any single outlet of Barbeque Nation Franchise has closed in the last 14-15 years. Therefore it can can be inferred that how successful it is to run a Barbeque Nation Franchise.
- According to the Barbeque Nation 95% of their outlet are in profit, and the remaining 5% are in the initial growth.
- Barbeque Nation has never claimed any percentage of profits that the outlet will start generating after opening. However, by a rough idea, if we deduct all the expenses from the gross sale the profits for outlet is around INR 4 Lakh per month.
- By the way your initial profits will only get your investment amount, but however, it is estimated that you can expect to earn net profits after a year of successful operation.
- If we consider, 125 customers per day x 800 Rupees per person= 1,00,000 Rupees sales per day, and 30,00,000 Rupees per month then we can conclude that the Barbeque Nation Franchise profit margin is of 13.33% for the sales of 30 Lakh or profit of 4 Lakh.
|Amount per Month|
|Gross sales||30 Lakh|
|Cost of material @45% + Royalty @8% + GST||16 Lakh|
|Salaryof workers||3 Lakh|
|Electricity and water supply||1 Lakh|
|Other Expenses (Maintanance, Aggregator, Miscellaneous)||1 Lakh|
|Total Profit||INR 4 Lakh|
How to apply for the Barbeque Nation Franchise :
To apply for the Barbeque Nation Franchise you can contact them through this email (BN.firstname.lastname@example.org ) their team will respond to you as soon as possible.
If you have Land/space and want to offer that space to establish Barbeque Nation Outlet then you have to follow some steps which is given below:
- Visit: https://www.barbequenation.com/
- Click on the above link.
- After landing on this page, you can see the Barbeque Nation Partnership form.
- Properly fill the partnership form, you would be required to fill out details like your personal details, space you have for the franchise, area of space, amount of investment you can make on the interior, and some photos of the space and its surroundings.
- Submit the form successfully.
- If the company’s team will consider your place fulfills their requirements then you can agree with them to let Barbeque Nation open their outlet.
Barbeque Nation contact Details :
If you have any query related to the Barbeque Nation Franchise, you can contact them via the available contact details that I’ve mentioned below!
Barbeque-Nation Hospitality Limited:
Saket Callipolis” , Unit No. 601 & 602, 6th Floor, Doddakannalli Village, Varthur Hobli, Sarjapur Road, Bengaluru- 560035 Karnataka, India
- New Franchisee will be given a 2-months training and induction program. They will be given information about how the company and it’s various departments works.
- Suitable technological training will be given to Franchisee regularly to keep them updated with the current technology.
- On-the-job, training and apprenticeship training will also be provided by the company to ensure that the Franchisee know their role well.
- All the training material provided by the company after Franchise outlet setup.
- Walk – in.
- Home Delivery.
- Party Order.
- Exhibition Order.
- Tip – Up to.
- Swiggy / Zomato
- Online Order Companies.
Frequently Asked Question(FAQ):
Q. What is BBQ?
Ans: BBQ is short form of Barbeque, which means to roast or broil (food, such as meat) on a rack or revolving spit over or before a source of heat (such as hot coals or a gas flame) barbecuing chicken.
Q. How much does a Barbeque nation franchise cost?
Ans: If you want to take Barbeque Nation franchise then it will cost approx 25Lakh but it also vary location to location.
Q. How much space is required to open a Barbeque Nation Franchise ?
Ans: To open a Barbeque Nation franchise you must have minimum area of 5000 sq ft .
Q. Is Barbeque Nation franchise profitable?
Ans: Yes, it is a profitable franchise. Because let me tell you that not any single outlet of Barbeque Nation Franchise has closed in the last 14-15 years. Therefore it can can be inferred that how successful it is to run a Barbeque Nation Franchise.
Q. What is the total investment in Barbeque nation Franchise ?
Ans: If you want to take Barbeque Nation Franchise then, Barbeque Nation Franchise requires a total investment of between INR 1,00,00,000 – 2,00,00,000 for setting up all the cutlery, interiors, staff handling, rent, maintenance etc.
Q. How many staffs are needed in Barbeque Nation Franchise ?
Ans: Staffs depend on the space area, number of table, daily customers visit and on many factors but minimum you have to keep 25 staffs in you outlet.
Q. Is company provide raw material and equipments ?
Ans: Yes, the company provide these all as a startup kit.
Q. How to apply for the Barbeque Nation Franchise ?
Ans: To apply for the Barbeque Nation Franchise you can contact them through this email: BN.email@example.com their team will respond to you as soon as possible.
Q. How to book a table in Barbeque Nation ?
Ans: You can book your table by visiting its website or by calling or visiting its nearby franchise outlet.
Q. What is the minimum charges to book a seat in Barbeque Nation ?
Ans: There is no any charge you will have to pay for booking a seat in Barbeque Nation.
Q. Is Barbeque Nation restaurants good for Family ?
Ans: Yes, because “Barbeque Nation” which is a complete package of elegancy, variety (in therms of food), and affordability. this is a place to all types of party lovers such as those who wants to through a party to dance and fun time, looking for a place to sit for long conversation, food lovers, etc.
We hope that you would have liked reading this blog post on Barbeque Nation Franchise Cost in India. For more such informative articles, keep visiting YMW Solution.
The information, product and services shared on this website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or representation, express or implied. YMW Solution Blogs are meant purely for educational discussion about Business, startup and Franchise. The material and information contained herein is for general information purposes only. Consult a professional before relying on the information to make any legal, financial or business decisions.
Use this information strictly at your own risk. YMW Solution will not be liable for any false, inaccurate or incomplete information present on the website. Although every effort is made to ensure that the information contained in this website is updated, relevant and accurate. YMW Solution makes no guarantees about the completeness, reliability, accuracy, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, product, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.