Momo Nation cafe Franchise Cost- Requirements, Franchise Model, Profits & Margin, Applying Process
Are you searching for good momo franchise in India ? Want to join with good company then momo Nation Cafe Franchise will be a good choice for you. Momo Nation Cafe(MNC) is a Quick Service Restaurant Chain serving hot sumptuous food with best quality ingredients, that too at affordable price. So, in this article we will discuss about the momo nation Cafe franchise, its cost, earning, how to apply for the franchise, and its review.
Momo Nation Cafe is a rapidly growing Fast Food Franchise chain with focus on serving best quality food at affordable price. Started in October 2016 in Delhi. Momo Nation Café have marked its presence in Haryana, Maharashtra, U.P, Bihar, Rajasthan, J&K, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and many more outlets to come nationwide. “At Momo Nation Cafe, we serve exotic recipes from our family kitchen and get them timely refined by acclaimed Chefs”.
Momo Nation Cafe was born with an objective of becoming India’s fastest growing Food Franchise Chain by 2022. The concept of MNC is based on Centralized Kitchen Model so as to Control Quality, Supply Chain and also creating a hassle-free and easy to manage store model for our Franchise Partners.
Momo Nation Cafe Company’s Details:
|Industry||Food and Beverage Services|
|Headquarters||New Delhi, Delhi|
|Company size||1,001-5,000 employees|
|Specialties||Multi cuisine, Huge variety, Pocket friendly, Franchising, and less investment|
Why to choose Momo Nation Cafe ?
- Being associated with Momo Nation Cafe is a huge deal as it is company which is handled by a well-reputed firm.
- It has a unique brand of identity in the market.
- The return policy for Momo Nation Cafe franchise is much high in compared to other fast food companies in India.
- One of the other major benefits of a Momo Nation Cafe franchise owner is that they get full company support.
- They have a menu of 12 different flavor momos including steamed, pan-fried & fried, veg, non-veg, and cheese momos.
- The company has a strong brand name in the Indian market it will provide you with an edge to use the name and increase your franchise sales.
Advantages of Momo Nation Cafe Franchise:
- No Experience is needed.
- Comprehensive training and professional development is provided included a Startup kit.
- Freelancer business module under brand Expertise.
- Totally based on FOFO(Franchise Owned Franchise Operated) Model.
- No need to invest time and money in setting strategies.
- Home delivery and Party order business.
Requirements for Momo Nation Cafe Franchise:
- 250-300 sq.ft. area at prime location.
- Franchise fee (Non Refundable).
- Man power as per requirement (minimum 2 persons)
- 3 phase power supply & Water Supply.
- Infrastructure which will set up by company itself.
Equipment Required for Momo Nation Cafe Franchise:
- Electric Oven, Fryer, Dough Maker Machine, Mixer, Griller.
- Refrigerator, Deep freezers, Steamer, Kitchen Accessories, Spices.
- Infrastructure, Fall ceiling, ACs, Furniture, decorating items.
- POS Machines, Billing Machines, Cash Counters, Display contents, etc.
Momo Nation Cafe Franchise Model:
The franchise program of MNC is designed in a way that offers an abundance of essential leverage ingredients which assures smooth operations, increased profitability, strong sales building and
marketing skills, more successful franchise start-up.
Space required for the Momo Nation Cafe Franchise:
Hence, the space of operations depends on the area in which the Franchisee is planned to be opened. All the models have seen success in a typical Indian scenario and so taking decision pertaining to which model to go depends on how much you want to invest.
- Take Away/ Delivery Outlet/ Food Court Model (150-200 sq ft)
- Dine-in Model (200- 400 sq ft)
- The Diner Model (800- 1000 sq ft)
- Whichever model you choose, you will have to pay 18% GST attached.
- The franchise owner can get back their entire investment amount within 8-9 months time frame.
- Company will charge you only INR 6,000 – INR 10,000 royalty.
Momo Nation Cafe Franchise cost:
If you want to take Momo Nation Cafe Franchise then, Momo Nation Cafe cost 10 lakh-20 Lakh Rupees as an Initial Investment depending upon the franchise model which is given below in details:
|The total investment needed||Rs. 10,00,000 – RS. 20,00000|
|Monthly rent for a 300 sq. Ft area||Rs. 30,000 (Minimum(paid by company)|
|The total salary paid to 4 employees||Rs. 40,000|
|Other expenses||Rs. 5000|
|Total monthly expense =||Rs. 63,000|
Momo Nation Cafe Outlet Menu:
- Online application Form Submission.
- PAN of the owner/owners.
- Aadhar Card.
- One Passport size photo
- 3 Months account statements in PDF format.
- Shop Picture.
- Shop Electricity Bill/Shop Affidavit.
Momo Nation Cafe Franchise Profits Margin:
In any franchise business the profits depends on the total sales you made in your outlet per month. But if you’ll start Momo Nation Cafe franchise then the profit will be the owner of a Momo Nation Cafe franchise can expect a profit of 95,000 rupees per month. Moreover, it will take 8-9 months in total to earn back the initial investment money for the Momo Nation Cafe franchise.
|No. of customers each day||50|
|Average amount order for 1 customer||Rs. 200|
|The total investment needed =||Rs. 10,00,000|
|Daily income from momo nation cafe franchise||Rs. 10,000|
|Total monthly income from the outlet =||Rs. 3,00,000|
|Gross Profit||Rs. 1,20,000 (40% of Rs. 3,00,000)|
|Total profit||(Rs. 1,20,000 – Rs. 63,000) – Rs. 57,000|
- The Franchisee should be able to resolve any queries the customers have with patience and confidence.
- The Franchisee should have basic communication skills so that he/she can interact with the customers easily.
- The Franchisee should be a team player and should also be flexible to work.
- The Franchisee should have a basic understanding of how to run Momo Nation Cafe Outlet and ensure that there is no communication gap between the customers and the management.
- The Franchisee should also knew how to operate and do the billing for customers at the cash/ billing counter.
- The Franchisee applying for a franchise of Momo Nation Cafe Outlet store should at least have a high school degree.
- SIT Selection.
- Operational Training.
- Management Training.
- On job Training with Kitchen setup.
- All infrastructure Materials.
- 24×7 Customer Online Service.
- Advertising and Marketing.
How to apply for the Momo Nation Cafe Franchise ?
To apply for the Momo Nation Cafe Franchise you have to follow some steps which is given below:
- Visit: www.momonationcafe.com/
- Click on the above.
- After lading on this page, you can see this franchise form.
- Properly fill the franchise form.
- Submit the form successfully.
- If the company’s franchise team will consider your form then they’ll reply within a week.
Momo Nation Cafe Franchise Contact Details:
If you have any query related to the Momo Nation Cafe Franchise, you can contact them via the available contact details that I’ve mentioned below!
109, Ground Floor, Tagore Garden Extension, New Delhi – 110027
Phone: +91- 9205520838 & +91- 8130311399
Steps to get Momo Nation Cafe Franchise:
- Customers have to fill the Franchise form which is available on company’s website.
- You get a call from company area manager. Take your final discussion, if you will show interest in franchise then
- You have to wait until your Approval for getting Momo Nation Cafe Franchise gets confirmed after survey done by company’s verification Department.
- After getting Approval letter, franchisor need to pay the Registration fee nobody can get registered OR approval again after the current Franchisee. After doing the payment, customers have to send the receipt of the transaction ID.
- After doing the Registration process, you’ll have to sign–in the Agreement Form by choosing the Agreement Period.
- After completing the Agreement process, you have to complete the process of NOC issued by Indian Government.
- After completing the NOC process, Franchisor have to bear franchise fee to Momo Nation Cafe. And, after that their team will arrange a meeting at your location along with Training materials to provide you training program that how to run your Momo Nation Cafe Franchise Outlet Store smoothly.
- New Franchisee will be given a 2-months training and induction program. They will be given information about how the company and it’s various departments works.
- Suitable technological training will be given to Franchisee regularly to keep them updated with the current technology.
- On-the-job, training and apprenticeship training will also be provided by the company to ensure that the Franchisee know their role well.
- Once your Registration for the Momo Nation Cafe Franchise has been approved, you will receive an Approval Letter, all updated advertising and promotional material, training material for you, constant support from the company’s sales and logistics team.
- Walk – in.
- Home Delivery.
- Party Order.
- Exhibition Order.
- Tip – Up to.
- Swiggy / Zomato
- Online Order Companies.
Momo Nation Cafe franchise is an extremely great and profitable opportunity for anyone who are willing to make higher income. This particular Momo Nation Cafe Outlet Store can be set up with a low investment cost when compared to the other Restaurants in India along with higher returns. The advantages and perks that come along with owning a franchise with a strong brand image and brand value are also considered an added benefit for the franchise owner.
Frequently Asked Question(FAQ):
Q. Is there any registration charges ?
Q. Is there any franchise fee for momo nation cafe Franchise ?
Ans: Yes, its franchise fee is about 1 lakh to 1.5 lakh depending on the franchise model and location.
Q. Is Momo Nation Cafe Franchise Profitable ?
Ans: You can see there is a great earning opportunity with momo nation cafe. Here your invested capital, you can easily recover within a couple of months. A dealership can make around 95,000 rupees as profit in a single month can earn back the initial investment amount in a period of 8 to 9 months.
Q. What is the total cost of Momo Nation Cafe Franchise ?
Ans: The cost of the Momo Nation Cafe Franchise varies between 10 lakh rupees to 20 lakh rupees depending upon the type of outlet. Momo Nation Cafe Dealership price comes to around 10 to 20 lakh rupees.
Q. How many staffs are needed ?
Ans: At least 2 to 3 staff required to operate your Momo Nation Cafe outlet.
Q. How much area is required for Momo Nation Cafe Franchise ?
Ans: The area required to open a Momo Nation Cafe Franchise outlet depends , which franchise model you choose but at least 200 to 250 Sq.ft. This minimum space needed for your kitchen and your counter.
Q. Is Momo Nation Cafe FOFO or FOCO model ?
Ans: Momo Nation Cafe is FOFO model.
Q. Is company provide raw material and equipments ?
Ans: Yes, the company provide these all as a startup kit.
Q. How to apply for the Momo Nation Cafe Franchise ?
Ans: If you want to apply for the franchise then you have to visit this site fill the form or mail firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp +91- 9205520838 & +91- 8130311399 on this number. You will get all details.
We hope that you would have liked reading this blog post on Grill Inn Franchise Cost in India. For more such informative articles, keep visiting YMW Solution.
The contents, services, and information offered on this website are given “as is” and “as available” without any explicit or implied warranties or representations. The sole purpose of the YMW Solution blogs is to have instructive discussions about business, startups, and franchises. Only broad informational purposes are served by the content and information provided here. Before relying on the information to make any legal, financial, or business decisions, consult a specialist.
You should only use this material at your own risk. The website’s misleading, erroneous, or incomplete information is not the responsibility of YMW Solution. Despite all efforts to guarantee that the content on this website is current, pertinent, and correct. YMW Solution disclaims all responsibility for the accuracy, usefulness, and completeness of the information, products, services or associated images on the website for any reason.