Bisleri Distributorship- Requirements, Cost, Profit, Contact details, Applying Process
Hello Friends, today we will discuss about the Mineral water distributorship business, so if you are planning to start a Mineral water distributorship business, and want to join with good company then choosing Biseleri Distributorship would be a great option. In this article, we will discuss about the Biseleri Distributorship, Investment, profits & margin, Documents, Space Requirements and many more.
Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd. is a bottled water company which has been established by Jayantilal Chauhan and Felice Bisleri. Bisleri works on a very large level within India. A leader in its category, it is the most trusted brand of mineral water in India. This company has strong presence, with 122 operational plants (13 owned) and a strong distribution network of 4500 Distributors & 5000 Distribution trucks across India & neighbouring countries.
- This company manufacture many things with bottled water like Spyci, Limonata, Fonzo and Pina Colada, Fonzo etc.
- People trust them, specially who are health conscious while drinking water and the company is bringing new products within the market so the company offering distributorship to reach all these products to reach more customers across India.
- If you are planning to start business with small investment, then you can become a Bisleri Distributor and can earn good money.
Bisleri Water Company Details:
|Industry||Food and Beverage Services|
|Specialties||Packaged drinking water with added minerals, Natural Mountain Water, Fizzy Fruit Drinks, Hand Purifiers, and HealthCare and Wellness|
Why to choose Bisleri Distributorship?
- Number 1 bottled water brand in India.
- Bisleri performs 10-step purification process.
- You can start their water bottles from the day one.
- They offer very good profit margin about 10% and above per boxes of bottle.
- You can start in very less investment.
- And it is very trusted brand.
What is Bisleri water Distributorship?
In the distributorship the company gives you a large amount of its product to sell it to retailers or customers. Bisleri is the most trusted and purified water brand in India. And the people also trust this brand , specially who are health conscious while drinking water.
So if you will start business with the Bisleri then you can make good profits in very short time. Bisleri makes varieties of bottle with different capacities which are given below:
Water bottle capacities – 250 ml / 300 ml / 500 ml / 1 Liter / 2 Liter / 5 Liter / 10 Liters and 20 Liters.
How Bisleri Supports their Distributors ?
- Partners are serviced by our efficient Sales Team on a regular basis.
- Training & Development programs are conducted to develop sales force’s capabilities.
- Build necessary IT infrastructure set up to evolve with growing needs.
- Rigorous performance measurement systems across all levels to enhance sales effectiveness. Focus on incentivization and pay for performance to motivate Equipped sales force with new tools to increase effectiveness.
- Fixed dispatches as per the requirement of the distributor ensuring minimal loss of sales More distribution hubs to ensure better delivery.
Basic Criteria For Bisleri Distributorship:
- Should be Indian Citizen.
- Minimum age 21 yrs. old.
- The applicants can fulfill the Bisleri basic business criteria.
Bisleri Distributorship Cost:
If you want to start Bisleri Distributorship then you need approximate INR 5 lakh – 10 lakh to start Bisleri Distributorship.
- For the Bisleri Distributorship initially you don’t have to pay any type of security fee or advance fee.
- You can directly start business by paying minimum of 3 lakhs rupee and if you have more money then you can also give above 3 lac. But it depends on you that how much money you have and in which level you are going to open/start the Distributorship.
- Shop/Godown cost (If you have your own space then, it will not cost money): Its cost depends on your place. You can also start you business in your place because if you setup distributorship in your own place, you will save a lot of money.
- Vehicle Cost: – Rs. 2 Lakhs To Rs. 5 Lakhs(It may be in Rent).
- Other Charges: – Rs. 1 Lakhs(For the renovations of shop and godown and marketing).
- Total Investment: – Rs. 5 Lakh To Rs. 10 Lakh.
Documents & Licence:
- ID Proof :- Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card
- Address Proof :- Electricity Bill/Ration Card
- Qualification Certificate
- Photograph, Email Id, Mobile Number
- Current A/C and cancel Cheque.
- GST Number
- Outlet Trade license
- Shop agreement / Sale deed
- Rent agreement
Space Requirements for Bisleri Distributorship:
It depends on what would be stocking capacity and your budget. If you stock in very large amount then you need large godown. However with minimum 1000 Sq ft. to 1200 sq ft. you can start distributorship. Make sure that you have enough space for the loading and unloading of the products and have a good area for the parking.
- Shop Space :- 200 sq ft. 300 sq ft.
- Godown Space :- 800 sq ft. to 900 sq ft.
Profits & Margin for Bisleri Distributorship:
Your profit margin depends on the total sales you have made. If you are able to sell enough boxes of bottle then you will be eligible for company bonus schemes and company will give you more profits above 10%.
Talking about the profit margin within the Bisleri Distributorship, different profit margins are given on all the products inside it, because different types of products are given different profit margins.
And when the dealership is given, then company will tell you about all the profits and margin to all different products.
For more information about the profits and margin please contact to the Bisleri executive.
How to apply for Bisleri Distributorship ?
If you want to apply for the Bisleri Distributorship opportunity, then here is step by step guide to apply for the distributorship which is explained in the video given below:
- Visit: www.bisleri.com/contact-us
- Click on the above link, you get a new window.
- After landing on this page you will see a contact form.
- From there you can fill contact form for Bisleri Distributorship.
- Fill all the required details as per asked in the form.
- After providing all the details you will get thank you message.
- In this message they will tell you the Executive team will reach you shortly.
- Within 2-3 days, you get a call from customer executive.
Before taking a Distributorship, make sure that there is no other Bisleri Distributorship within a radius of 4-5 km from your planned shop. If there is a Bisleri Distributorship nearby, you are very unlikely to find a Distributorship.
After applying for the distributorship, your query request is send to your local area sales manager. Once you get in touch with the sales manager of the area. They will guide you in setting up your shop and train you how to manage inventory, how to approach retailers and introduced new launched products of the company.
All the registered office address in different zone is given below, so you can apply for the dealership by directly calling to customer care of your zone.
Bisleri Distributorship Contact Details:
If you have any query related to the Bisleri Distributorship, you can contact them via the available contact details that I’ve mentioned below!
Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd. Western
Express Highway, Andheri (East),
Mumbai – 400 099 email@example.com 1800-121-1007
Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd
60, Shivaji Marg , New Delhi -110015
Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd.29/33,
Udaygiri Village, Devanhalli Taluk,
Bengaluru, Karnataka- 562 110
Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd.7/3,
Parivakkam Main Road, Leelavathi
Nagar, Senneerkuppam, Poonamallee,
Chennai, Tamilnadu- 600 056
Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd.
Unit Number DGK 506, 5th Floor
The Galleria, Action Area 1
BG Block, New Town
Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd.
6-3-609/138, Anand Nagar Colony,
Telangana – 500004
Bisleri International Pvt Ltd, Dhanraj
Complex, Survey No: 55/8, Shop no
1,2,3,6,7,&8. Wadgaon Bk, Mumbai
Bangalore highway, Pune – 411041
Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd., Plot
No.2410/11, Phase – II Gidc, Chhatral,
Tal. Kalol, Dist. Gandhinagar,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat – 382729
Bisleri International Pvt.Ltd.
Roshnabad, Ghaila IIM. Road,
Near – Yadav Chauraha Lucknow-226013
Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd.E-12/A,Road No.1, Vishwakarma
Industrial Area, Jaipur,
Rajasthan – 302 013.
Bisleri International Pvt Ltd, 18/470, Near Yakkara railway gate, West Yakkara Palakkad Kerala – 678001
Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd.
Maarikavalasa Village, Paradesipalem
Andhra Pradesh 531 163
Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd. Plot No.
55 & 65,S ector 4, Iie, Pantnagar, Rudrapur District, Uttarakhand- 263 153
Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd.19/1 A, Site 4,Industrial Area, Sahibabad, Gaziabad, Uttar Pradesh- 201 010
Process To get Bisleri Distributorship:
- Firstly you have to apply for the Distributorship. Then if company consider your profile for the distributorship then you’ll get a confirmation mail form the company.
- They will survey your area properly, make a plan and discuss with you.
- After a day, they proceed your process if you’ll agree.
- Now, the area manager will help you to setup your business and make the agreement.
- They’ll provide you training and a sales man will work with you.
- And the process take 5 days.
- So, after 5-7 days you can start you Bisleri Distributorship in India.
Also Read: Catch Masala Distributorship
Also Read: Everest Masala Distributorship
FAQ(Frequently Asked Question):
Q. How much we have to pay as security fee?
Ans: There is no any security deposit, in the beverages segment you have to work in cash to cash. You can directly start business by paying minimum of 3 lakhs rupee and if you have more money then you can also give above 3 lac.
Q. Is Food Licence required or not?
Ans: Required, but if you don’t have then you can get services from our team or Click Here.
Q. What is the Bisleri Distributorship Cost?
Ans: If you want to start Bisleri Distributorship then you need approximate INR 5 lakh – 10 lakh to start Bisleri Distributorship.
Q. Is it profitable or not?
Ans: It is fast moving consumer good products and in the summer season Bisleri has in high demand, so there is less margin but your sale will too high. So, obviously you can make more profits above 10% from this business.
We hope that you would have liked reading this blog post on Bisleri Distributorship in India and how to set it up efficiently. For more such informative articles, keep visiting YMW Solution.