Max Fashion Franchise: Requirements, Investment, Profit, Application Process
Max Fashion was first established in 2004 in the Middle East, in Abu Dhabi. The year 2006 saw the India launch of the brand with its first store in Indore. Max, at present, is the largest fashion brand in the Middle East, North Africa, South East Asia & India, with over 500 stores encompassing 8.5 million sq.ft., across 20 countries, including UAE, India, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Jordan, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman, Kenya, Lebanon, Egypt, Algeria, Tunisia, Nigeria, Libya, Tanzania, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iraq and Syria.
It has over 160+ stores spread across over 60 cities in India, Max offers 40 million plus products, which includes Apparel, Footwear and Accessories for the entire family. They aim at creating a delightful shopping experience for their customers where they can expect a world-class shopping environment with the latest trends from across the globe.
So, today in this article we’ll discuss about getting Max Fashion Franchise, investment, commission, applying process, documents required and much more.
Max Fashion Company’s Details:
|Type Of Company||Public|
|Founded (Year)||May 2004|
|Headquarters||Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Specialties||Fashion apparel, value fashion, menswear, women’s wear, athleisure, and ethnic wear|
Read More: How to start Pantaloons Franchise store ?
Read More: How to get Dmart Franchise ?
Why to choose Max Fashion Franchise ?
- Max Fashion offers a good supplementary business to your existing business, with an assured income every month at a minimal initial investment in infrastructure.
- The widest range of products with multiple brands for men, women’s ethnic, women’s western, kids and home & decor etc., each catering to an exceptional array of clientele. In this way, you can have a great chance to offer advanced products to the largest group of customers to increase profits.
- The company also provides operational and sales support to the franchisee.
- It also provide support to Franchisee to setup his business and to increase its showroom sales.
Eligibility Criteria for Max Fashion Franchise:
- Should have proper space in any mall, High Street Area(preference to own property) Area requirement= 8000 sq. ft. – 10,000 sq. ft.
- Should have sound understanding about Retail Market.
- Should be graduate.
- Should be good financial & personal background.
Documents & License:
If you want to open Max Fashion Franchise then you must have some documents and license which is given below:
- ID Proof : Aadhaar card, Pan card, Voter id card
- Address proof : Ration card, electricity bill
- Photograph, Phone number, Email id
- GST Registration certificate
- NOC of unit/shop
- Unit/shop address proof
- Franchise agreement
- Trade Certificate
- Trade License
- EPF & ESIC Registration
If you will take the Max Fashion Franchise then you have to take some responsibility which is given by the company. So, as for your knowledge I’ve mentioned below:
- Capex (Capital Expenditure)
- Store Rent
- Electricity Bill
Space Requirements for the Max Fashion Franchise:
If you want to open Max Fashion Franchise store then you must know some thing about the space area. Let me tell you one thing that to open this franchise store your location must be in high-footfall area or in the mall area. Where more and more people can come for shopping. To open any franchise store the location play a very important role in your sales and customer visit. So, before choosing the location to open max fashion franchise store make sure that the area should fulfill the above criteria. So, to open max franchise store you must have approx. 10,000 sq.ft in a prime location in your city. Then you can get easily the max franchise.
Read More: How to get Croma Franchise ?
Read More: How to take Bluestone Franchise ?
Max Fashion Franchise Investment:
If you want to invest in the fashion segment and open a franchise showroom then Max Fashion Franchise would be a good option. So by choosing this Franchise you can start a Fashion/garments franchise showroom. To open this type of showroom you have to invest minimum of 3 crore to 3.5 crore. Bifurcation of investment is given below:
Here, considers your area for Max Fashion franchise Outlet is 10,000 Sq. ft.
- Company takes Rs 2000 per Sq. ft. = For 10,000 sq.ft. it is 2 crore (In above investment amounts includes setup cost, interior cost, Operational cost, software cost etc.)
- One time Franchise Fee= Rs 25 Lac (10-year franchise agreement)
- Security Deposit for Inventory (Refundable)= Rs 1 crore – Rs 1.25 Crore
- Refundable Security Deposit (If Space Area is Rented) = Rs 40 Lakh (It may be flexible)
- Total Investment = 3 Crore – 3.5 Crore (as per Actual)
The investment may vary from the location to location. So for more information please visit the official website or contact to the company’s area manager.
If you will take Max Fashion Franchise then you can generate more revenue which depends on the total sales you made. So, for your knowledge I’ve mentioned the revenue sharing between company and the franchisee which is given below :
- Company will provide 20% – 21% on Net Sales
- If Average sales per day is = 1 Lakh
- If we consider monthly sales is 30 Lakh
- Revenue Share is 20%, then 30 Lakh X 20%
- Franchise Income per month = 6 Lakh
- Annually, Franchise income is = 6 lakh x 12 (months) =72 Lakh
- Electricity Bill = 100000 monthly
- Annually electricity bill= 12 Lakh
- Franchise Income= 60 Lakh
ROI 1st Year against Investment:
- Year against Investment
- Franchise Investment is 3.5 Crore
- Franchise 1st year Income= 60 Lakh i.e., ROI 1st Year is 18% (Average)
- Company will do marketing from its end.
- Manpower hiring & Training will be done by company.
- Store management
- Day to day operational managed by company.
Read More: How to take Bikanervala Franchise ?
Read More: How to take Zomato Kitchen Franchise ?
How to apply for the Max Fashion Franchise ?
If you want to open Max Franchise Showroom then you have to apply for the Franchise. To apply for the Max Fashion Franchise you have to follow some steps which is given below:
- Visit: www.maxfashion.in/in/en/
- Click on the above link.
- After landing on this page you have to fill partner enquiry form.
- Fill the dealership form properly.
- Submit the form successfully.
- If the company will consider your profile then they will contact you back within a week.
Before applying for the max fashion franchise make sure that there should not be existing franchise in your location. In this case you cannot open for the max franchise in your location.
Process To get Max Fashion Franchise:
- First of all you have to apply for the Max Franchise. Then if company consider your profile for the dealership in your area then you’ll get a confirmation mail form the company.
- Company’s executive will explain you via call. If you’ll agree for the dealership.
- Then they will survey your area properly, make a plan and discuss with you.
- After a day, they proceed your process if you’ll agree.
- Now, the area manager will help you to setup your business and make the agreement.
- You have to pay some amount for the agreement.
- After getting approval you can start you showroom works.
- They’ll provide you training and a sales man will work with you.
- And the process take 30 days.
- So, after 30-45 days you can start you Max Fashion Showroom.
Max Fashion Franchise Contact Details:
If you have any query related Max Fashion Franchise then you may contact to the company via given details as I’ve mentioned below:
Town Centre, Building No 3, West Wing, Off HAL Airport Road, Yamlur P.O., Bangalore – 560037. India.
Toll Free: 18001231444
Franchise Enquiry: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Question(FAQ):
Q. Who is the founder of Max Fashion?
Ans: Micky Jagtiani
Q. Who is the owner of Max Fashion company ?
Ans: Landmark Group
Q. How do I get a Max Fashion franchise ?
Ans: If you want to get the Max Franchise then you can get by applying for the franchise. You have to visit its official website to get the all details about the company. And you have to fill the partner enquiry form to take the franchise. Within a week the company will contact you.
Q. Does Max work on franchise model ?
Ans: Franchise Owned Company Operated(FOCO)
Q. Is Max Fashion Franchise profitable ?
Ans: By taking the Max franchise you can deal with 40 million plus products, which includes Apparel, Footwear and Accessories for the entire family. So, we can say Max Fashion Franchise is profitable.
Q. What is the profits and margin for the Max Fashion Franchise ?
Ans: The profit depends on the total sells and servicing you made in a month/year. But as a expected profit is given here: Company will provide 20% – 21% on net Sales which you made on your store.
Q. What is the Max Fashion Franchise cost in India ?
Ans: Max Fashion company takes one time Franchise Fee = Rs 25 Lac for 10-year franchise agreement.
Q. How much security deposit does Max Fashion franchisee have to deposit for the stock?
Ans: Security Deposit for Inventory (Refundable)= Rs 1 crore – Rs 1.25 Crore.
Q. How do I open a Max Franchise ?
Ans: Firstly you have to fill the franchise form then submit the form successfully. If your profile and location will be considered by the company for the franchise then they will contact you within a week. If you’ll confirm for the franchise then they’ll visit your area and survey the location. After their verification they give you the confirmation letter. You have to pay some amount for the franchise application process. After getting Franchise approval you can start your Max Franchise store.
We hope you enjoyed reading this blog article on the Max Fashion Franchise. For additional useful articles like this, keep visiting YMW Solutions.
The contents, services, and information offered on this website are given “as is” and “as available” without any explicit or implied warranties or representations. The sole purpose of the YMW Solution blogs is to have instructive discussions about business, startups, and franchises. Only broad informational purposes are served by the content and information provided here. Before relying on the information to make any legal, financial, or business decisions, consult a specialist.
You should only use this material at your own risk. The website’s misleading, erroneous, or incomplete information is not the responsibility of YMW Solution. Despite all efforts to guarantee that the content on this website is current, pertinent, and correct. YMW Solution disclaims all responsibility for the accuracy, usefulness, and completeness of the information. products, services, or associated images on the website for any reason.