Pantaloons Franchise- Requirements, Investment, Profit, Applying Process:
Do you want to become a distributor or a franchisee of a popular brand in India ? Are you planning to start a clothing franchise store for a popular brand in your location ? Want to take up a business with a World-class brand in the fashion industry? So, choosing Pantaloons Franchise would be a great option. Because by taking this franchise you can deal with many popular brands India. So, you can take your business to next level in some months.
Pantaloons, a division of Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd. is a preferred fast fashion destination with over 370+ stores spread across 180+ cities & towns in the country. With its new retail identity, store design and a wide range of trendy merchandise, Pantaloons has become the playground for its customers to come and explore fashion.
As a brand, Pantaloons is energetic, expressive, unconstrained and carefree. The brand speaks to the fashion conscious millennials who are trend-crazy and want to look their fashionable best. Pantaloons believes in providing an experience that is exciting, friendly and uplifting for its customers while helping them look and feel great. There are many brands available in the Pantaloons for the Mens, women ethnic, women western, Kids and Home & Decor etc.
So, today in this article we’ll discuss about getting Pantaloons Franchise, investment, commission, applying process, documents required and much more.
Pantaloons Company’s Details:
|Type Of Company||Public|
|Owner||Aditya Birla Group|
|Headquarters||Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Specialties||Retail, Fashion, Exclusive Brands, and Department Stores|
Why to choose Pantaloons Franchise ?
- Pantaloons offers a good supplementary business to your existing business, with an assured income every month at a minimal initial investment in infrastructure.
- The widest range of products with multiple brands for men, women’s ethnic, women’s western, kids and home & decor etc., each catering to an exceptional array of clientele. In this way, you can have a great chance to offer advanced products to the largest group of customers to increase profits.
- The company also provides operational and sales support to the franchisee.
- It also provide support to Franchisee to setup his business and to increase its showroom sales.
Also Read: How to apply for the Red Chief Franchise ?
Eligibility Criteria for the Pantaloons Franchise:
- Should have proper space in any Mall, High Street Area(preference to own property) Area requirement= 10,000 sq. ft. – 15000 sq. ft.
- Should have sound understanding about Retail Market.
- Should be graduate.
- Should be good financial & personal background.
- Should have good skill of business.
Documents & License:
If you want to open Pantaloons Franchise then you must have some documents and license which is given below:
- ID Proof : Aadhaar card, Pan card, Voter id card
- Address proof : Ration card, electricity bill
- Photograph, Phone number, Email id
- GST Registration certificate
- NOC of unit/shop
- Unit/shop address proof
- Franchise agreement
- Trade Certificate
- Trade License
- EPF & ESIC Registration
If you will take the Pantaloons Franchise then you have to take some responsibility which is given by the company. So, as for your knowledge I’ve mentioned below:
- Capex (Capital Expenditure)
- Store Rent
- Electricity Bill
Space Requirements for the Pantaloons Franchise:
If you want to open Pantaloons Franchise store then you must know some thing about the space area. Let me tell you one thing that to open this franchise store your location must be in high-footfall area or in the mall area. Where more and more people can come for shopping. To open any franchise store the location play a very important role in your sales and customer visit. So, before choosing the location to open pantaloons franchise store make sure that the area should fulfill the above criteria. So, to open pantaloons franchise store you must have approx. 10,000 sq.ft in a prime location in your city. Then you can get easily the Pantaloons franchise.
Pantaloons Franchise Investment:
If you want to invest in the fashion segment and open a franchise showroom then Pantaloons Franchise would be a good option. So by choosing this Franchise you can start a Fashion/garments franchise showroom. To open this type of showroom you have to invest minimum of 3 crore to 3.5 crore. Bifurcation of investment is given below:
Here, considers your area for Pantaloons Outlet is 10,000 Sq. ft.
- Company takes Rs 1800- Rs 2000 per Sq.ft. = For 10,000 sq.ft. it is 2 crore (In above investment amounts includes setup cost, interior cost,
Operational cost, software cost etc)
- One time Franchise Fee= Rs 25 Lac (10-year franchise agreement)
- Security Deposit for Inventory (Refundable)= Rs 1 crore – Rs 1.25 Crore
- Refundable Security Deposit (If Space Area is Rented) = Rs 40 Lakh (It may be flexible)
- Total Investment = 3 Crore – 3.5 Crore (as per Actual)
The investment may vary from the location to location. So for more information please visit the official website or contact to the company’s area manager.
If you will take Pantaloons Franchise then you can generate more revenue which depends on the total sales you made. So, for your knowledge I’ve mentioned the revenue sharing between company and the franchisee which is given below :
- Company will provide 18% – 20% on Net Sales
- If Average sales per day is = 1 Lakh
- If we consider monthly sales is 30 Lakh
- Revenue Share is 18% – 20%, then 30 Lakh X 20%
- Franchise Income per month = 6 Lakh
- Annually, Franchise income is = 6 lakh x 12 (months) =72 Lakh
- Electricity Bill = 100000 monthly
- Annually electricity bill= 12 Lakh
- Franchise Income= 60 Lakh
Read More: How to take Bikanervala Franchise ?
Read More: How to take Zomato Kitchen Franchise ?
- Year against Investment
- Franchise Investment is 3.5 Crore
- Franchise 1st year Income= 60 Lakh i.e., ROI 1st Year is 18% (Average)
- Company will do marketing from its end.
- Manpower hiring & Training will be done by company.
- Store management
- Day to day operational managed by company.
How to apply for the Pantaloons Franchise ?
If you want to open Pantaloons Franchise Showroom then you have to apply for the Franchise. To apply for the Pantaloons Franchise you have to follow some steps which is given below:
Firstly visit its official website to know more details about this company and get all the information. Then if you agree then you have to mail to the company regarding the franchise. So you have to drop your mail of Franchise interest on email@example.com mail id regarding the pantaloons franchise.
Write a mail:
Hello Sir/Madam, Myself xxxxx Kumar . I’m from (Address). I have a commercial space in a mall of about 3000 sqft. So, I want to open Pantaloons Franchise Store. So, can you please send me the details.
Mention all these in you mail and you’ll see that you get a call within a week from the company’s executive. And once they get in touch with you then you can get all the information about the franchise.
Process To get Pantaloons Franchise:
- First of all you have to apply for the Pantaloons Franchise. Then if company consider your profile for the dealership in your area then you’ll get a confirmation mail form the company.
- Company’s executive will explain you via call. If you’ll agree for the dealership.
- Then they will survey your area properly, make a plan and discuss with you.
- After a day, they proceed your process if you’ll agree.
- Now, the area manager will help you to setup your business and make the agreement.
- You have to pay some amount for the agreement.
- After getting approval you can start you showroom works.
- They’ll provide you training and a sales man will work with you.
- And the process take 30 days.
- So, after 30-45 days you can start you Pantaloons Showroom.
Pantaloons Franchise Contact Details:
If you have any query related Pantaloons Franchise then you may contact to the company via given details as I’ve mentioned below:
Division of Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Ltd.
4th Floor, Agastya Corporate Park, Sunder Bung Lane, LBS Road, Near Pheonix Marketcity Mall, Kurla West, Mumbai – 400070
Toll Free: 18001037527
Franchise Enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Question(FAQ):
Q. Who is the owner of Pantaloons ?
Ans: Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Ltd.
Q. How do I get a pantaloons franchise ?
Ans: If you want to get the Pantaloons Franchise then you can get by applying for the franchise. You have to visit its official website to get the all details about the company. Within a week the company will contact you.
Q. Does pantaloons work on franchise model ?
Ans: Franchise Owned Company Operated.
Q. What is the pantaloons franchise cost ?
Ans: Pantaloons company takes one time Franchise Fee = Rs 25 Lac (10-year franchise agreement).
Q. Is pantaloons franchise profitable ?
Ans: By taking the pantaloons franchise you can deal with most of the popular brands. So, we can say Pantaloons Franchise is profitable.
Q. What is the profits and margin for the Pantaloons Franchise ?
Ans: The profit depends on the total sells and servicing you made in a month/year. But as a expected profit is given here: Company will provide 18% – 20% on net Sales which you made on your store.
Q. How do I open a Pantaloons Franchise ?
Ans: First you have to email for the franchise form then the company’s executive explain you everything. If you’ll confirm for the franchise then they’ll visit your area and verify. After their verification they give you the confirmation letter. You have to pay some amount for the franchise application process. After getting Franchise approval you can start your Pantaloons Franchise store.
We hope you enjoyed reading this blog entry on the Pantaloons Franchise. For additional useful articles like this, keep visiting YMW Solutions.
The information, product and services shared on this website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or representation, express or implied. YMW Solution Blogs are meant purely for educational discussion about Business, startup and Franchise. The material and information contained herein is for general information purposes only. Consult a professional before relying on the information to make any legal, financial or business decisions.
Use this information strictly at your own risk. YMW Solution will not be liable for any false, inaccurate or incomplete information present on the website. Although every effort is made to ensure that the information contained in this website is updated, relevant and accurate. YMW Solution makes no guarantees about the completeness, reliability, accuracy, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, product, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.