Vectus Pipe Dealership- Requirements, Investment, Profit, Applying Process, Contact Details
If you are planning to start a Sanitary ware dealership business, choosing Vectus Pipe dealership would be a great. In this article we’ll discuss about Vectus Pipe dealership, investment, profits & margin, how to apply, documents required and much more.
|Headquarters||NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh|
|Company size||1,001-5,000 employees|
|Specialties||Water Storage Tanks, CPVC Pipes & Fittings, Composite Pipes & Fittings, PPR Pipes & Fittings, SWR Pipes & Fittings and various kinds of plastic moulded articles for agricultural and household purposes.|
Also read: How to take Astral pipe dealership?
Why to choose Vectus Pipe?
- Made From The Best Quality Raw Materials.
- Use the best quality, FSSAI approved 100% virgin raw material,
which make its products safe for storage of drinking water.
- Have strong network of 4300+ dealers & distributors across India.
- Provide good profits and margin.
Eligibility for Vectus Pipe Dealership:
- Applicant should completed the age of 21 years.
- Applicant qualification should be 10th
- Should Knowledge about the Sanitary ware business.
Requirement for Vectus Pipe Dealership:
- Proper Investment: Without proper investment, you cannot do any business, so it is very important to have a good investment for Sanitary ware dealership business.
- Proper Land requirement: If you are taking a Vectus Pipe dealership, then let me tell you, that you should have a proper space in which you can easily do your office, Godown and wheel balancing work along with it.
- Important Documents: For Vectus Pipe dealership, you need some important documents and licenses.
- Worker: Initially you must have at least 3-4 workers.
- Vehicle: For the supply of the Sanitary ware(If needed).
Products of Vectus company:
There are various products available in this company of different categories:
- Water tank storage
- Pipes and Fitting
- Plastics households products
- Bath accessories and Ranges
- Road safety Products
- Gardening Products
Vectus Pipe Dealership Investment:
You need approximate INR 30-45 lakhs to start Vectus Pipe dealership with all products of company.
- It completely depends on how big a dealer you want to be.
- Shop cost/ Godown Cost(80k-90K)
- Infrastructure Cost (Interior as suggested by the company).
- Some Equipment (Computer set/ laptop, Printer, Billing software, etc.)
- Labour Cost( Should be minimum 3-5)
- Vehicle cost(If requierd)
- Security Money: There is no need to deposit any type of security money, you have to work on advance payment basis.
Space Requirement for Vectus Pipe Dealership:
The minimum space required to start an Vectus Pipe dealership is about 1000- 1500 sq ft. However, if you are planning to sell other material or any other sanitary items together with Vectus Pipe then you may require more space.
- Shop Space: 300-500 sq ft.
- Gowdown: 700-1000 sq ft.
- Personal Documents:
ID Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card
Address Proof: Electricity Bill/Ration Card
Photograph, Email Id, Mobile Number
Current A/C and 3 Blank Cheque.
- Property Documents:
Shop agreement / Sale deed
- Business Documents:
Outlet Trade license
Financial Documents(ITR Of (1 yrs. if needed, the company can also ask for financial documents to let you know how your financial background is).
Profits & Margin in Vectus Pipe Dealership:
Your profits and margin depends on the total sales you have made. If you are able to make enough sales then you can expect more profit from company. It depends on how you deal with the customer.
In dealership you get about 10% – 12%. But,
If you want to be a retailer then you will have approx 20-25% profits and margin.
So, the company gives different profits on different items, so when you take the dealership, then the company tells you the complete details about the profits and margin.
For more information about Profits and Margin Please contact the Vectus Pipe.
How to Apply for the Dealership for the Vectus Pipe?
To get the Vectus Pipe dealership, first, you need to contact your territory sales officer. You can get his number by submitting a query form.
- For apply you have to visit https://www.vectus.in/contact-us.
- fill all the details and submit the form.
- You get a call from Vectus Pipe executive within 24 hrs.
Or, you can directly call to the customer care for your query at
Once you get in touch with the company area manger then they will guide you to setup your Shop.
Make sure that there is no other Vectus Pipe dealer in a 2-3 kilo meter radius from your planned shop. If there is any Vectus Pipe dealers nearby, then the chances of you getting a dealership are very less.